Tennis 2019

saivet

Looks like Medvedev will do this. It's taken him two hours, but now 2-0 up.

Bojan11

Dimitrov has a chance if he stops making stupid mistakes. Longer this match goes on it should favour him.

Mighty Boosh

Yeah Medvedev should go all out to do this in straights - I'd worry about his fitness the longer it goes and each game is pretty gruelling so far

Bojan11

Think the final will be similar to Toronto, if Nadal makes it.

Dimitrov did well giving Medvedev the low ball but couldn’t finish the final ball.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Always the same, making a Hollywood shot and missing an easy forehand afterwards.
This and
Dimitrov has a chance if he stops making stupid mistakes. Longer this match goes on it should favour him.
This
I mean i have predicted a win for Medvedev but i was 100% sure that Dimitrov would win at least one set.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Ffs, first set and my nerves are already shot. This Berrettini dude is playing pretty good. Some mad drop shots.

Bojan11

Nadal couldn’t get a first serve in that tie break. Berrettini threw that away.

wr8_utd

:'(
Nadal really really got away with that tie break. He really should have won that set long before that though.

wr8_utd

0/8 now on break points Rafa. However well the Italian is serving, Nadal's just not doing anything on these break points.

wr8_utd

Rafa 6-4 in the second. Still not playing well but Atleast he's 2 sets up.

saivet

It didn't feel like the greatest performance from Nadal, however he had plenty of opportunities on the Berrettini first serve.

He served well today too, didn't face any break points and only went to deuce once on his service.

Bojan11

This is wrapped up now.
Medvedev will be a tough one.
It will be. But if someone asked Nadal before the tournament if he had a choice between Djokovic, Federer and Medvedev in the final he would have easily said Medvedev.

wr8_utd

What a year for Nadal if he wins the final.
It'll go down as one of his best if he wins the USO. Two Masters titles, AO final, RG, Wimbledon SF and an USO title would be an unbelievable season.

It didn't feel like the greatest performance from Nadal, however he had plenty of opportunities on the Berrettini first serve.

He served well today too, didn't face any break points and only went to deuce once on his service.
He's honestly just played maybe 2 good sets since R3. He wasn't great vs Chung, he had 1.5 amazing sets vs Cilic, poor vs Diego and one brilliant set today. He's just gotten through without ever reaching his best over 3 sets. Will have to really step it up vs Medvedev.

As for Berretini, you could see why he's the 74th best returner on court. He was woeful on returns. Not creating a single BP just isn't good enough.

It will be. But if someone asked Nadal before the tournament if he had a choice between Djokovic, Federer and Medvedev in the final he would have easily said Medvedev.
Oh yes. Pretty much anyone apart from Federer or Djokovic is a great opponent for Rafa. He's a favorite and should win but Medvedev has been playing some very very good stuff.

I would have never thought that both semi-finals would be over after three sets.
Dimitrov really should have won one set and even Berretini had those 2 SP's to take the first. The scorelines are a bit deceptive.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
What a wasteful tie-break from Berrettini, very frustrating, like I was watching Federer.

When Medvedev wins, I hope he'll thank both Putin and Trump, for another nice troll of the crowd.

saivet

Dimitrov really should have won one set and even Berretini had those 2 SP's to take the first. The scorelines are a bit deceptive.
Berrettini definitely should have won that tiebreaker, but equally Nadal should have wrapped that set up beforehand. He had, what 6 break points?

wr8_utd

Berrettini definitely should have won that tiebreaker, but equally Nadal should have wrapped that set up beforehand. He had, what 6 break points?
Berretini just hit way too many big first serves down BP. Though Rafa should have atleast broken on 1 of the 6 chances.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Murray and Mattek-Sands have defended the mixed doubles :)
Murray has now 7 Grand Slam doubles titles.
Mattek-Sands has now 9 Grand Slam doubles titles.....amazing story after her terrible knee injury at Wimbledon 2017.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Surely Serena won't choke again. Andreescu is very fired up. Not gonna be easy. First already looks like a lost cause.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
I think it is safe to say that the womens game is in safe hands with so many talented youngsters out there, compared to the mens.