g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tennis 2023

Bobski

Great match, and Alcaraz is showing some balls were so many have capitulated.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Class from both players. Still reckon Novak of 3-4 years ago would've wrapped this up a while ago, though. He looks wrecked.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Should be a law you have to carry on with the same racket If you do that
yep. there’s kids in counties like yorkshire without a single racquet and he’s doing that to one.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Imagine hurting your own wrist via smashing a racquet mid-final set at Wimbledon.
I once had to replace our GK when playing for my School's year 9 first XI. He broke his finger after punching the goalpost. We were losing 5-0 after 20 minutes.

Superunknown

yep. there’s kids in counties like yorkshire without a single racquet and he’s doing that to one.
I've heard of stories of up to a dozen kids sharing one between them. Desperate stuff for the little blighters.

predator

Youth NITK
Alcatraz just looks like the younger fitter and hungry man. Djok seems to be having an off day but you just don't know how it's going to end.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Be interesting to see if Carlos can hold his nerve and serve this out. Will be tough!

wr8_utd

:'(
Whatever happens from here, just a brilliant match from Carlos on the biggest stage. He's got more mental strength than all his peers.