That player you remember - for some strange reason

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Jason Lee. He had a pineapple on his head.

Ian Wallace. What an ugly fecker. He was so bad that when I was a kid, me and some mates used to call each other a wallace as a piss take.
Feck off you Wallace.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Ben Sahar

Never heared of the bloke when he was in Chelsea youth untill he scored a last minute winner against me in Football Manager many years ago. A name I have not been able to forget...

POF

Mini Jakobsen. Cracking little player for Rosenborg in the glory days of the Champions League.

Nico87

Ibrahim Bakayoko for being one of the best players in the world according to early Champ Manager games, I think he had more 20's than any other player, all in the most exciting attributes. He was bang average when he came to England in real life.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Ibrahim Bakayoko for being one of the best players in the world according to early Champ Manager games, I think he had more 20's than any other player, all in the most exciting attributes. He was bang average when he came to England in real life.
Yep he was a champ man god. I seen him then randomly in a Eurogoals show banging in a hat trick in the french league. All things were pointing to this man being unreal at Everton and then it turned out that he was rather shite.

Alfonso and Finidi George at Betis were also gods in that game iirc. Also a random colombian striker called Freddy Leon

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
David N'Gog

Will always remember him scoring a great goal v us in Koscielny's debut. Kos was able to pocket the red hot Torres, only for N'Gog to score

.Phil1968

Although a United fan from the 70s I was always a huge fan of Charlie George, one of those maverick 70s players like Hudson, Bowles, Worthington etc. I loved watching Charlie play at Derby and Southampton and remember he lost fingers in a lawn mowing accident. Also scored the winning goal v dippers 71 cup final so even more of a soft spot for the guy.

Ibrahimorich

Jorge Valdívia because of the way the English commentators used to say his name (Val-dee-via). I always thought it sounded cool. It's probably an incorrect pronunciation too :lol:

JSArsenal

David N'Gog

Will always remember him scoring a great goal v us in Koscielny's debut. Kos was able to pocket the red hot Torres, only for N'Gog to score
Was that when Frimpong got sent off and we lost 4-3 at home?

All I remember Ngog for is when he scored vs Liverpool and Reina ran up the field to celebrate with him.

Bobski

Jordi Cruyff. Never going to live up to his father but had a decent playing career all the same. One of those players who always seemed to be between positions, not really a winger/striker/midfielder in the more orthodox 90's early 00's but quite talented despite that( a bit like Christophe Dugarry), surprisingly good in the air as well. Injuries did not help him.