Television The 100

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Yep, the conical object was a nuclear warhead. Agreed, re: the hologram
I reckon Lexa is going to get proper fecked in some way :lol:
Season 3 has been confirmed, late summer or fall release apparently. Can't wait, show just seems to have been getting better & better.
OR thinking about it, it could be something to do with the nuclear war that fecked the Earth up in the first place, although my memory of what they've revealed about the details of all that is sketchy at best, so it's a bit hard for me to speculate. It's a completely new direction though all this robot hologram sci-fi thing, not entirely sure if I like the sound of it just yet.

I'm wondering what kind of future that side of things (Camp Jaha/Grounders etc) has now there's only two groups. The Mountain Men are done (even if Cage survives) and they can deal with the Reapers. It's just back to Space guys vs Grounders, bit one dimensional. I wonder what else they'll bring into the mix now. I wonder if there'll be other Grounders somewhere which don't agree with Lexa's lot (they said something about that Grounder army being made up of all the different clans I think)

I need S3 to come soon, I think, for my sanity :lol:

Bebe

Just finished S2, exhilarating last few episodes and finale. Can't wait to see what they do in S3. Won't even bother making predictions about the final scene, this show is so consistently unpredictable that guessing is pointless.

Gina11

Supports
Liverpool FC
When this show started, we use to call it Space Boobs because that's pretty much all it was about. But it really did get pretty not terrible as it went along and the final episode was very strong - what with the one thing on level five and the other thing.

I assumed the other thing was the "she" video-suicide-boy referred to when he said "she got the launch codes and I couldn't stop her". My prediction for season three -- genocidal hologram will never be a match for genocidal Clark.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Season 2 was vastly better than season 1, i like where its going.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Why dont they shift into the mountain now ? It has everything they would need.

If the ai decides to lob a nuke then that base would be the only safe place

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Why dont they shift into the mountain now ? It has everything they would need.

If the ai decides to lob a nuke then that base would be the only safe place
Only issue is they've taught the grounders how to disable the power so it's not as secure anymore.

I want to know where the occupants of all the other row boats on the beach by the lighthouse went

Tarrou

Anyone still watching this? S3 started a while back. It reminds me of Lost with all the random bollox going on. The women are still fantastic though.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
First episode was ok, was always going to go in the amazing or terrible direction with the revelation at the end of S2. Shame that it went bad according to you two.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I agree with what others have said, it's all gone a bit daft this season.

It's a shame because season two was quite good to watch. I'll probably carry on watching it but I think it's because I fancy most of the female cast.

roykeane19

Just binge watched all the way to season 3, thought it was a very good series. Season 1 was shit, but Season 2 stepped up massively. Season 3 the first half was just dumb, but second half really intensified and was the best storyline so far to me

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just binge watched all the way to season 3, thought it was a very good series. Season 1 was shit, but Season 2 stepped up massively. Season 3 the first half was just dumb, but second half really intensified and was the best storyline so far to me
I kept watching, I skipped some episodes at the start of Season 3 because it was a bit shit but gave it a second chance about 7 episodes in. Thought it improved and was decent at the end.

I enjoy the shows setting, but i'm not sure how much I enjoy the storylines. Although Season 4 might improve on that (assuming they do a Season 4).

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I watched every episode up to somewhere in season 3 where it just became plain silly. Just totally lost the touch. Now I can't be arsed to watch it, might go on a binge when I'm stoned though.

Bebe

I watched every episode up to somewhere in season 3 where it just became plain silly. Just totally lost the touch. Now I can't be arsed to watch it, might go on a binge when I'm stoned though.
That's what I did, it was great. I feel like sober I wouldn't have been able to suspend my disbelief through some of s3 without it tbh, things went in utterly insane directions.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fcuking hell...

Just when I start to think the program is turning a corner and getting back to being a solid show they go and do some dumb shit. Like premier stupid...

Clarke is such a fcuking snake :lol:

Maccaa

Fcuking hell...

Just when I start to think the program is turning a corner and getting back to being a solid show they go and do some dumb shit. Like premier stupid...

Clarke is such a fcuking snake :lol:
My exact thoughts. Thought last season was average and this season started the same. I nearly gave up when Octavia survived that cliff fall, it was nearly as bad as when Glen survived on TWD. Anyway I carried on watching and it has been getting a bit better but yeah it's just got stupid again...

Where do they go from here?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
My exact thoughts. Thought last season was average and this season started the same. I nearly gave up when Octavia survived that cliff fall, it was nearly as bad as when Glen survived on TWD. Anyway I carried on watching and it has been getting a bit better but yeah it's just got stupid again...

Where do they go from here?
The Octavia cliff fall was identical to the Aragorn bit in The Two Towers. :lol:

Ignoring that and assessing the season as a whole... I thought it was actually really good and the next Season should be interesting given the reset.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Abby just goes from one bad decision to another.

Kicking out people who can maintain the bunker makes no sense. They could easily have taken all of there people and accepted 70 people each from the other tribes.

Amir

To end following its seventh season, next year.

Not that anyone has posted anything about its sixth!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It's a guilty pleasure of mine, I struggled with it a bit during the 3rd (may have been 4th) season. But watched the last 3 seasons and enjoyed it a lot tbh.

Its come a long way since the teeny approach of season 1.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Still watch it. It probably peaked during S2/3. Latest season started promisingly IMO, big improvement over the last one which was the worst of the lot IMO. But last few episodes have been bad. Just too many unnecessary twists. The insistence of writers to continue the spirit of the commander/ALIE storyline one way or another has single handedly dragged this series down for last 3 seasons.