The 141st FA cup Final - Chelsea v Liverpool

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
2 finals both between the same two teams and both 0-0. In 1993 there were two finals between the same two teams (Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday) and both ended 2-1.

therationalprophet

How have Liverpool found the energy in the last 10 minutes after doing nothing for half an hour?
Mate, I am all for laughing at the cnuts but this is pretty much how it works. They chose to conserve energy and have taken it up a notch in the last few minutes. Something similar to runners sprinting in the last few laps of a long-distance run.

Withnail

Really? That was weird of him..
Ralf is a bit weird. He also said there was only 48hrs left in the window when this conversation took place, so this would have been Jan 29th. The Diaz deal was completed on the 30th so there was no chance of gazumping a deal Liverpool would have been working on for a while.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Past it. With his playing style he was always going to have a short peak.
He struggled with injuries almost all season long, I think I've read that Kante is "past it" 200 times now on the Caf. He was supposed to be passed it 2 years ago and ended up bossing CL last season.

erikcred

Liverpool will not have wanted extra time here
Why? Their next meaningful game is really in only in 2 weeks. If city are ahead by 3 points by the time Liverpool play next, they'll probably put out a B side anyway.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Big chance for Chelsea now, have they got anything left though

Irwin99

Calling Liverpool players by their first names should be an automatic one week ban, especially if the post is a compliment.
Coudn't be bothered to write the full name, sorry. I'll just write TAA :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Commentators refuse to admit that a lot of Alexander-Arnold's crosses are woefully overhit don't they.

No idea how Chelsea are going to score here. Was already looking ropey with the big man up front, but replacing him and putting a flaky midfielder there has surely removed any sort of chance.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Hope the players remember to take their drugs and Klopp reminds the ref that his bosses will be unhappy if we don't win.

Also long balls and luck.

Did I miss any factor that wins us games?

Dansk

Oof vvd coming off
Time for another six-month self-pity campaign by LFC? Remember when he got injured and they couldn't shut up about how sorry everyone should feel for them? It was reminiscent of that time Neymar got injured at the WC and Brazil treated it as some sort of genuine national tragedy.

arnie_ni

It'd be quite delightful if vvd and salah were out for the rest of the season with a wee niggle, obviously wouldn't wish anything serious on them.

Glorio

Diaz, what a find. Thought Miner's arrival would wreck Liverpool but they've actually gone up another gear.

In other news, just noticed Mane looks like a mini version of Mercer from TWD (the TV show obviously).

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Hope the players remember to take their drugs and Klopp reminds the ref that his bosses will be unhappy if we don't win.

Goalkeeping howlers. Don’t forget those.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

VAR