Cal? - Zidane, Iniesta
Joga - Neeskens, Matthaus
Skizzo - Maradona, Eusebio, Figueroa
Theon - Roberto Carlos, George Best, Ronaldinho

Did I miss anyone?
It's Paulo not Paolo.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Why do you have Burgnich, Carlos Alberto and Djalma Santos in your team?
God knows, we were already baffled when he had Burgnich and Djalma. Funny thing is Djalma is the best out of that lot but I suspect will be the one warming the bench.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
It seems to me EAP caught the wrong end of the stick when told to look at Djalma's role. He had to look into it because he was the best defender he had, not because he needed replacement.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Tbh, my knowledge of classic footy players is only through these draft discussions and related research. So I pick players, I like and then explore on how to use them (or not). So every draft, I make it a point to pick a couple of players I've never picked before.

Last draft it was Breitner and Masopust (who unfortunately did not go well together) and made the same mistake this draft with Junior and Charlton :( plus Djalma.

Anyway, I'm having fun and learning a bit more and that's what counts in the end!

Annahnomoss

After cruising through Round 1 with a 13-5 victory against ChrisG11 - with 64 millions still in the bank account - Skizzo and Pat Mustard has brought in Maradona, Eusebio and Figueroa. The only concerns he faced was how suited Gullit was to be played on the left side, but that didn't stop the Qatari Princes from replacing three players, possibly even Platini.

Facing him is EAP who squeezed through Round 1 with a tight last minute victory over Raees. A team packed with potential to improve with nearly no boundaries after having had troubles fitting in Djalma Santos and Sammer together as well as having played Charlton as a central midfielder. Also signing three players in Carlos Alberto, Duncan Edwards and Falcao for a whopping 68 millions.

Match 1:
-----TEAM SKIZZO/PAT MUSTARD----VS------Edgar Allan Pillow

Annahnomoss

In Match 2, two nearly mythological draft deities face off. Theon is said to be the offspring of Gaia, the inventor of the 4-2-2-2 and partly responsible for the Antohan-Theon feud. After beating Rpitroda in round 1 with 13-8 he now has no strings attached and has managed to get the hold of pure offensive fire power in Zizinho, Zico, Romario, Ronaldinho and Best.

He's up against Aldo. The modest man, the modest myth, the modest legend - who likes to downplay his own greatness with flattering words about the opponents. A natural charmer, the drafts Mr. Bilzerian.

Match 2;
-------------------------------THEON------------------------------------------VS--------------------ALDO

Annahnomoss

Will be having quite limited time this week so feel free to start your matches yourselves if you can.