Television The Apprentice 2022

Superunknown

It looks like we want to kill babies :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can imagine all of the graphic design/creative industry people cringing and vomiting at the sight of both of their logos, ads, packaging, etc. Utterly horrible. Thick as pigshit, this lot are.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Was inevitable that Akeem was going to be the one fired over Steph. Might have had a better shot if he defended himself better as Steph was the one who vetoed having the flavour on the front of the label and replaced the O's in foodies with bowls but yeah I think the business plans meant that she wasn't going to go regardless.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

I can imagine all of the graphic design/creative industry people cringing and vomiting at the sight of both of their logos, ads, packaging, etc. Utterly horrible. Thick as pigshit, this lot are.
To be fair, it was shite and I’m sure most can do better but they have 24 hours to create a brand and sell it to professionals and they’re usually sleep deprived.

cyberman

Was inevitable that Akeem was going to be the one fired over Steph. Might have had a better shot if he defended himself better as Steph was the one who vetoed having the flavour on the front of the label and replaced the O's in foodies with bowls but yeah I think the business plans meant that she wasn't going to go regardless.
Karen literally blamed Akeem for contributing the better ideas only to have the sub team leader shut them down.
Blaming him made no sense. It also seemed Karen just didn’t like him. In the shopping channel episode you had Karen making faces behind him when all he was doing was reciting legitimate selling points for a product.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Karen literally blamed Akeem for contributing the better ideas only to have the sub team leader shut them down.
Blaming him made no sense. It also seemed Karen just didn’t like him. In the shopping channel episode you had Karen making faces behind him when all he was doing was reciting legitimate selling points for a product.
I find Karen really annoying, just a Lord Sugar suck up. Saying that Akeem had no chance of winning.

youngrell

I feel really sorry for the designers on the show. Imagine it’s quite exciting to get the call that they’ll be visiting but then they just turn out to be the absolute worst clients.

Brittany claiming that all the branding stuff she’s done has been ace :lol: the pod she designed was absolutely awful.

cyberman

I find Karen really annoying, just a Lord Sugar suck up. Saying that Akeem had no chance of winning.
I agree but it doesn’t mean he should have went last night?
Another peeve of mine is the customer feedback task. Last night they literally lied about everybody loving the baby food anad nobody called them out on it. Or the we will literally change everything about this product for you, it’s just a prototype. It invalidates the entire process of the show!
The show badly needs a shake up

sebsheep

People get blamed either way in those situations. You either weren't strong enough with your convictions or you were disruptive.

sebsheep

He has over the years stated that he only looks at the titles until the end stage. He better not be lying to me!

hobbers

I've only just started watching this ep for the interviews, and haven't watched the series, but my fecking word.

Protein alcohol drink is so stupid. Like offensively stupid.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Spent the last 2 months thinking they all must have a cracking business plan.

Seems most of them wrote it as part of the application and spent no time on it at all

edgecutter

If these were the best ideas than what in God's name were the others that got the the rest of the candidates fired?

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This whole business plan Idea is such bullshit. It’s like they have mixed the apprentice & dragon’s den

cyberman

A couple of I’ll fix that later cop outs being used that has plagued this season

United Hobbit

None of the businesses are great

I'm sure I heard one of them say pyjamas for a family would cost 180 quid, who spends that on fecking pyjamas

Shed be better off taking custom orders eg customers ask for what they want on them, and include personalisation

Why is Harpreets sister OK with stepping aside? I sure as hell wouldn't if I knew he was coming in to scale it right up and the value etc potentially jumping right up. Absolutely no way.

Wonder what the ones he got rid of did...

youngrell

It’s been a race to the bottom all series and tonight was the icing on the cake. I’m not sure I’d want to invest £250 in any of these ideas, they are so badly thought out.

sebsheep

Why is Harpreets sister OK with stepping aside? I sure as hell wouldn't if I knew he was coming in to scale it right up and the value etc potentially jumping right up. Absolutely no way.
Genuinely going to ditch her sister like that. :lol:

sebsheep

Had to pause and laugh for a moment because I knew those website names had been brought by him. I'm sure he's done it before as well. :lol:

Don't think any of the them impressed with their business plans.

RedDevilRoshi

As if Harpreet’s sister is going to happily step aside when their is potentially a £250K coming into the business that she has a 50% ownership in. Absolutely no chance unless she’s completely nuts! :lol:

Kathryn’s business plan of pyjamas for the family & the dog, I’m just not sure about and it just begs the question how awful must the rest of the other candidates business plans for this series must have been if this is in the final and potentially could win it.

Superunknown

I completely lost it when Kathryn had her interview with Claude and he tore apart her ridiculous future sales growth, and she responded with the whole "says who?" line whilst looking reeeeeeally pissed off and angry. :lol: :lol:

We played that one bit back about 3 or 4 times just to see the face. :lol:

Lay

If these were the best ideas than what in God's name were the others that got the the rest of the candidates fired?
Well, the candidates with betters ideas may have been fired for poor task performance.

Thomas Skinner didn’t reach the final 5 a couple of years ago but his business is doing very well.

sebsheep

Well, the candidates with betters ideas may have been fired for poor task performance.

Thomas Skinner didn’t reach the final 5 a couple of years ago but his business is doing very well.
Even has Rylan opening stores for him!

slyadams

As if Harpreet’s sister is going to happily step aside when their is potentially a £250K coming into the business that she has a 50% ownership in. Absolutely no chance unless she’s completely nuts! :lol:

Kathryn’s business plan of pyjamas for the family & the dog, I’m just not sure about and it just begs the question how awful must the rest of the other candidates business plans for this series must have been if this is in the final and potentially could win it.
The only thing I can think of is her sister has agreed to convert her shares to non-voting and become a silent partner. Not a bad idea, own a chunk of it, do nothing.

Dave_MUFC

I had started to recently think that the candidates ideas must be a set up.

No way they are all this stupid and managed to get on the show.

Irrational.

The show is now beyond parody and merely a reality show made purely for entertainment purposes, like Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares.

Alan Sugar has no interest in the business ideas or spending his money on the merit of the candidates like he previously used to, he simply keeps the ones with the most entertainment value. Even the aftershow You’re Fired has nosedived in quality. I just watch it because it’s something to watch and for a bit of humour. I also wonder how these candidates manage to become so successful in the real world.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
It's been by far the worst series I can remember in terms of candidate credibility. I'm never bothered when they screw tasks up because they are set up to fail, but when it gets to the business plans there are usually one or two that sound interesting. This year was a farce though.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I completely lost it when Kathryn had her interview with Claude and he tore apart her ridiculous future sales growth, and she responded with the whole "says who?" line whilst looking reeeeeeally pissed off and angry. :lol: :lol:

We played that one bit back about 3 or 4 times just to see the face. :lol:
She comes across as someone that relies on her looks to get by - shes a fecking fraud, buying Primark PJs from China and pretending she designed them - PJs for a dog - will you ever feck off and get a grip Kathryn.
That "plan" is utter garbage

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Kathryn was proven to be a fraud and a liar but still gets into the final!
She has fluked into the final