Television The Apprentice 2022

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I’m no Alan Sugar but I watch this lot … some of the stupid things they say, silly financial decisions, the shit attitudes, basic mistakes (spelling)… and wouldn’t be surprised if the final one just ended up making tea for AS (and probably fecking that up too).

I wonder what the ones who DIDN’T make the show were like!

Adamsk7

Steph should go this week although Akshay has a Face worth smacking. I don’t want Kathryn to go but that’s for non competition reasons :drool:

United Hobbit

He wants Stephanie. Apparently she sells preloved designer children's clothes. Yep ticks the sustainable box that is all the rage atm.

How the feck has she survived again that's 2 weeks in a row she should have gone :mad:

RedDevilRoshi

Other than the video game task, Brittany probably has been the least woeful out of a very bad bunch.

Only one more task to go before the best part in the series - the interviews.

Superunknown

Brittany is just :drool: . She carried that team. Harpreet is a colossal pain in the arse and she's just grown to be unbelievably irritating. Aaron's facial expressions cracked me when Harpreet and Akeem showed the items that they secured.

Stephanie 100% should have gone today. There was a point where I thought she could be a potential winner, but she's actually very unlikeable. Brittany has to win, for sure.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"I think we developed good rapport"
Must have been some heavy editing :lol:
Don't think any of that team could have complained if they went last night, the whole lot have been terrible for weeks.

Depending on the business plans, I can only see either Harpreet on Brittany winning this thing.

cyberman

Akshay made a show of being PM and took a back seat all episode. Didn’t negotiate, didn’t sell. He tried to sneak past it and got punished for it.
can’t see Steph lasting too long, she has had a horrendous few weeks

Lay

Aaron doesn’t seem to get mentioned much to win. He seems decent so far

United Hobbit

Disgrace that Stephanie survived the last 2 weeks. Swearing live on air as well as being hopeless in both tasks. Should have been an easy firing if Sugar was doing the thing properly
Exactly she should definitely have gone both weeks. Like I've said all along, I don't like the way they do it now it was far better when he picked them to work for him as then it's not just fluff for who will make him most money.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Akshay made a show of being PM and took a back seat all episode. Didn’t negotiate, didn’t sell. He tried to sneak past it and got punished for it.
can’t see Steph lasting too long, she has had a horrendous few weeks
I think he did a better job than the other team of getting a good selection of "non-star" products to sell. The other teams products were shit and stunned they sold over a grand's worth of the stuff that wasn't the ring. Akshay's record over the series and not doing well in the gallery (saying a product was life-changing and that another product was vegan friendly when it wasn't) meant he was definitely going to go. I think Akshay could actually have done well on the attempting to sell the products bit but the ring was always going to be the difference maker.

This made me laugh:

As for Stephanie, she's getting it rough on twitter. Don't know why she is responding to pretty much every tweet. She needs some time off social media

United Hobbit

They're both terrible!

I'm surprised the babies liked the salmon, it's quite a strong flavour

United Hobbit

I wouldn't give any of them my money

Go back to having them work for him the at least we may have credible candidate

Another bad week for Stephanie, who should have gone 2 weeks ago....

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I will be honest but I can’t understand why they have to create the dish in this, surely no brand would have a random person making the actual food

United Hobbit

Surely Stephanie has to go, should have gone the last 2 weeks

I'd hate to work for Harpreet

Whoever design first time dies should go instantly, as that lost them the orders as they liked the product. I didn't see it but saw it as fuudies and a bikini top...

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
That’s an absolute joke. How can Stephanie stay while Aaron goes out for creating bad food

United Hobbit

How the feck has Stephanie survived when all 3 of the last weeks she should have gone. :mad:

That's why is such bulls**t in this format, he's clearly decided her business will make him most money.

I also wanted to see Akeem in the interviews. It'll be interesting to see how Harpreet responds to the interviewers challenging her. Not well I suspect...

Superunknown

Fecking lost it when they had no orders for either group. These folks are utter shite. If these are the best ones, just imagine the ones that missed out. This country is fecked. :lol:

Steph. She was total shit and stays in, only because Aaron couldn't work out how to make decent baby food. She's completely got away with that. Again. She's going next week, for sure. By far the weakest contestant left.

RedDevilRoshi

Agree with the firings but thought Steph should have gone too but then again I think Sugar has a keen interest in her business plan hence why he has still kept her. He could/should have fired her in the previous two tasks particularly that tv shopping one.

Is this the first time in the shows history that neither team won the task?

Best part of the series coming up - the interviews :D

sebsheep

Agree with the firings but thought Steph should have gone too but then again I think Sugar has a keen interest in her business plan hence why he has still kept her. He could/should have fired her in the previous two tasks particularly that tv shopping one.

Is this the first time in the shows history that neither team won the task?

Best part of the series coming up - the interviews :D
It's happened before. It is very rare though and I'm not sure it's occurred right before the interviews before.