The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

MarylandMUFan

When I see stuff like this, I ask myself why anyone either accused of a very serious crime or who has a history of violent crimes is not at least handcuffed (for both legs and wrists) for the duration of the whole trial.

Speaking of that specific guy, the next time he ends up in a courtroom should see him either in a cage or in a plexiglass box, surrounded by bailiffs.
Because they are presumed innocent for the crime they are being tried of. For sentencing, I can see cuffing them. We don't want to be like Russia and put people in cages to make them look guilty right off the bat.

Simbo

Feels like its been a while since the last one tbh.

RedDevilQuebecois

Another school shooting...

The murderous cnut was a senior at the school.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Keep your fecking seat belt fastened at all times when flying in a plane...

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters

Keep your fecking seat belt fastened at all times when flying in a plane...

Boeing are in big trouble now, another MAX incident on a 2 month old airplane, airlines are already checking for a loose bolt in the rudder

Jericholyte2

The replies to this tweet make me want to punch a wall.
I believe that’s a genuine sentiment, but children being murdered on a weekly basis is entirely normal in the US. As soon as people in charge chose gun lobby money over lives, it became normal.

If it wasn’t accepted, wasn’t normal, then active shooter drills wouldn’t exist, websites offering Kevlar-lined backpacks for kids, and Members of Government wouldn’t have copy & paste statements saved as drafts.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This might be the most unsettling video I have ever seen on Twitter. The poster is correct, severe trigger warning. A six year potential sentence is far too lenient for a cnut like this. A snap back hat worn backwards completes the douche look...

RedDevilQuebecois

Do you remember the guy who lunged at the judge last week? This is what he looks like today in court. FAFO, really.

RedDevilQuebecois

feck him. I hope he will be convicted on those federal charges in the same way as the Boston Marathon bomber did. That is the face of a remorseless person after he committed the most deliberate, egregious and vicious crime out of hate.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
This might be the most unsettling video I have ever seen on Twitter. The poster is correct, severe trigger warning. A six year potential sentence is far too lenient for a cnut like this. A snap back hat worn backwards completes the douche look...

This is sickening. He's beating that child like he's a grown man. :mad:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Just an example of our awesome justice system. This is the story of Alfred Dewayne Brown, wrongfully convicted of killing a Houston police officer and sentenced to death row.

https://showsnob.com/2020/11/22/innocence-files-recap-episode-8-hidden-alibi/
Netflix’s The Innocence Files episode 8 focuses on the flimsy case against and wrongful conviction of Alfred Dewayne Brown

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/new...yments-man-exonerated-killing-police-officer/
Texas Attorney General Secretly Sabotages Compensation Payments to Man Exonerated of Killing Police Officer
Ken Paxton doing Ken Paxton cnuty things.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12/18/alfred-dewayne-brown-wrongful-imprisonment-texas/
Texas Supreme Court rules Alfred Dewayne Brown must be compensated for his wrongful imprisonment

https://rshlawfirm.com/2023/02/03/t...ccepting-tim-cole-act-funds-from-comptroller/
Texas Supreme Court holds wrongfully imprisoned man could not bring federal claims after accepting Tim Cole Act funds from Comptroller

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Pro Life!!

edit: I find "pro-lifers" who are also pro death penalty to be the most disgustingly hypocritical people in existence and it is an instant "feck off, I want nothing to do with you" position for me. Of course, I find anyone who is pro death penalty to be filth, so there is that.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Pro Life!!

edit: I find "pro-lifers" who are also pro death penalty to be the most disgustingly hypocritical people in existence and it is an instant "feck off, I want nothing to do with you" position for me. Of course, I find anyone who is pro death penalty to be filth, so there is that.
Don't forget most of these so called pro lifers are huge 2A supporters too. And of course they hate the thought of free healthcare, housing or any form of benefits.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Don't forget most of these so called pro lifers are huge 2A supporters too. And of course they hate the thought of free healthcare, housing or any form of benefits.make use
Healthcare - I know some Trumpist's that love and make use of the Affordable Care act but are deadset against Obamacare and want it repealed, TBH I was so speechles0 when they told me this I was incapable of setting them straight!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Healthcare - I know some Trumpist's that love and make use of the Affordable Care act but are deadset against Obamacare and want it repealed, TBH I was so speechles0 when they told me this I was incapable of setting them straight!
For me but not for thee is the anthem of grievance politics.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What would they do with nitrogen? Freeze the inmate to death?
Apparently his oxygen supply would instantaneously become nitrogen which causes immediate unconsciousness, then death.

Could easily see Alabama royally fecking this up as they have done other execution methods in their recent past.