Gaming The Best Gamer on Redcafe

nimic

something nice
Scout
I beat some [pG] players in StarCraft, once played Zenith who was a pro who destroyed me, also used to play with Midian who was the best UK player who went and played pro which wasn't common.
I wonder why the UK never did particularly well at any of CS, Starcraft, Dota, Age of Empires, etc. What are you guys playing all the time, FIFA?

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
@RedEM10 is a fifa/cod beast. Bar the pro player I think he could beat most of you on fifa.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I had the Curveball records on the old RedCafe arcade, so I'm definitely the best. Actually I think I was trading records with @Marcosdeto, so that might mean I'm about to go insane.

Edit: https://www.crazygames.com/game/curveball

Played it once and only got to lvl 8, I'm a fraud.
Oh yes, the time I had every top 10 tetris score in the arcade only for Weaste to go on a huge meltdown, claiming mass cheating, and so he hacked his pc to slowdown the clock and make the games slow to a crawl - because everyone else was doing it right? - but then still couldn't budge a single score and then claimed some other form of arcane fraudulent chicanery was going on that he couldn't break. Yeah Weaste it was called being actually good at games.

It was a big Redcafe cover up when they claimed they closed it down due to cheating, when in reality it was becsuse a stupid old fool who was shit at games had a tantrum.

I'll never miss a chance to relive that story.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Oh yes, the time I had every top 10 tetris score in the arcade only for Weaste to go on a huge meltdown, claiming mass cheating, and so he hacked his pc to slowdown the clock and make the games slow to a crawl - because everyone else was doing it right? - but then still couldn't budge a single score and then claimed some other form of arcane fraudulent chicanery was going on that he couldn't break. Yeah Weaste it was called being actually good at games.

It was a big Redcafe cover up when they claimed they closed it down due to cheating, when in reality it was becsuse a stupid old fool who was shit at games had a tantrum.

I'll never miss a chance to relive that story.
You weren't kidding :lol:

So the admins can fiddle around with the high scores as well as posts can they? Even delete high scores?
What's the point if everyone cheats at them? Even moderators.
My last high score on the Hexxagon I was going for the best time (no fun simply getting 58 points), which Rossi19 holds at 24 seconds if I remember, I hit 25 seconds (almost got there) and then you deleted it.

Getting angry at @Wibble:
He keeps deleting every reference I give of ways to cheat, even though I have never used them myself. I you get certain people cheating, why restrict the knowledge of how to cheat to those that know? It's an unfair playing field. Either you deal with the cheaters by banning them or deleting their scores, or you should let everyone have the knowledge of how to cheat.
You clearly are not doing so though are you? The top Tetris scores are clearly insane, and not possible playing the game normally.

Tetris throttle control:
Sort of, but you don't know how much each person slowed it down, because with that link I posted, you have a throttle control. You could play the game at normal speed, and then when it starts getting hairy, pause it, turn down the throttle and go slower.
Come to think of it, I seem to remember Curveball eventually being cheated by someone, so maybe the angry voyeur was right all along.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Bonus round:

Here in lies the problem. "D u n n o" is not text speak, it is in fact valid English language, it is how the people from the North of England actually pronounce the bloody word. Yes, even to the point that you can write it as such in a non-formal situation.

If the point of this strange censorship is for this, then the powers that be have really lost the plot (if it is for the word "c u n t", then Jesus Christ). Instead of dealing with the football forums in a correct manner, they instead decide to create arcades to attract even more teenage arseholes with games you can cheat at, split up the general forum when there was no need to do so, and then censor perfectly valid northern dialect.

"Too many stickies, let us create a new forum" is how it goes. Well, how about no, how about create sub forums? Ah, because then you get whinging cnuts don't you? And "It's too difficult to moderate" (ask mi bollocks). The Ashes forum was a disgrace. What the feck is this place¿ it has more non-football forums than it has football forums (and only two dedicated to the bloody team it was supposed to represent)

I'm not even mentioning the X-Files.

I may have stuck my oar into a very big cooking pot, but it seems the final product of the recipe was not what was intended.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
To be fair though he did have good arguments and the evidence to back up his accusations. And if you ever played with him on PlayStation you'd know he was a decent gamer unlike that plonker ciderman and his kinect

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I used to be amazing in fighting games. I even won a Sega Genesis as a prize at gaming club in some shithole in Serbia. younger gamers probably won't get it, but trust me, winning such prize while playing Mortal fecking Kombat... it doesn't get more special for a kid in those years. I still remember 2 older guys twice my size attacking me on the street soon after, beating the shit out of me and stealing couple of coupons which I also got as award :lol: good days.
Sorry mate, I really wanted the coupons.