Gaming The Best Gamer on Redcafe

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Who is the ultimate gamer on redcafe? Who can win a shipment 1v1 using just their toes? Who has caught them all in pokemom go? Who can get a pentakill on L0L playing as mid lane Leona?

What are your accolades and gaming credentials which makes you deserving of the title "#1 Gamer Redcafe"?

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Depends on the game innit.

I think @Eddy_JukeZ plays fifa professionally.
Very good point.

I'm going to claim the title for Cod4 - Black Ops and for Overwatch 1/2 for now.

Happy to duel anyone who wants to challenge for the title.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I managed to gold the full lap of Nurburgring Circuit Experience on the latest edition of Gran Turismo which im sure makes me a pretty big deal around here.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
I used to be in a pretty solid Counterstrike 1.6 Enemy Down UK clan.
A proper game that! Never got into CS myself but played a bit of socom many moons ago and always thought there were similarities at the time between the two.

Shame CS never really had any success transitioning to console. Remember CS GO coming out and was hyped for it, but didn't really take off on console.

PSV

I was once so good at RTS games that Nestle considered hiring me to run their dairy factories.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
A proper game that! Never got into CS myself but played a bit of socom many moons ago and always thought there were similarities at the time between the two.

Shame CS never really had any success transitioning to console. Remember CS GO coming out and was hyped for it, but didn't really take off on console.
CS 2 is coming out in a month or two.... should be great!

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Won Speedball 2 league on the Amiga without buying transfers...

Mart1974

Completed Ghost & Goblins on 1 10p.
Went through Kung Fu Master 7 times on 1 10p

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Probably me; have played for 'pro' teams in CS, Dota and FIFA/PES over the past 20 years. (FPS, MOBA, Sport genres)

I'm also above average at various TCG and considerably below average at Chess.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Won Speedball 2 league on the Amiga without buying transfers...
This was easier than buying transfers as long as you avoided injuries when your players were lower level. I speak as someone who wasted hundreds of hours on speedball 2 in my teens

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Completed Ghost & Goblins on 1 10p.
Went through Kung Fu Master 7 times on 1 10p
Now this impresses me.

I've got the true platinum god trophy on the binding of isaac and I'd say that's the one I'm most proud of because it is one that takes real commitment

Mart1974

This was easier than buying transfers as long as you avoided injuries when your players were lower level. I speak as someone who wasted hundreds of hours on speedball 2 in my teens
I won it using both approaches, not sure it was easier.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
Fifa and aim assist shooters aint competitive.
Gtf0. Try and play a shooter without aim assist using analogue sticks and see how you get on. This is the sort of comment I expect from a pc gamer that struggles to accept that they're a noob.

Probably me; have played for 'pro' teams in CS, Dota and FIFA/PES over the past 20 years. (FPS, MOBA, Sport genres)

I'm also above average at various TCG and considerably below average at Chess.
Fifa/Pes doesn't get you credit for playing competitively. It's like winning an under 9s football league.

DOTA is just people who couldn't make it in L0L.

CS does earn respect especially if 10 plus years ago. But in today's age it's like playing checkers at the old people's home.

Hoof the ball

I have no attritional qualities whatsoever. I fluster easily and end up turning off a game if I die at the same level more than twice. Terrible trait.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
This thread is for the console guys who watch YT videos to play Fifa meta and need a hundred extra paddles to be carried on shooting games.
I can only apologise. If it is any consolation I remain very stuck in Bronze in League of Legends.

Jack-C20

Back on Call of Duty 4 I got a chopper kill streak in search and destroy once. Shouldn’t be possible but I managed it. But I’m crap now so I’ll bow out.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@dumbo ... What he did in Hollow Knight is beyond amazing.

I'm pretty good at Street Fighter and Tekken. Used to play tournaments etc but doubt my reactions are still good these days.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I can only apologise. If it is any consolation I remain very stuck in Bronze in League of Legends.
You don't have to apologise to me, Hatchet is out of ideas in the general so is in here fishing for lolz.

No better place to get them than egging on console players to argue about who's best at games where the machine/peripherals do just as much work as you...in lots of cases more even.

hobbers

Gtf0. Try and play a shooter without aim assist using analogue sticks and see how you get on. This is the sort of comment I expect from a pc gamer that struggles to accept that they're a noob.
The only current game played with a controller that has a respectable competitive scene is Rocket League, across all genres.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm the best to play online games with because I'll log on half smashed and then get progressively more drunk as the session goes on. Just ask the GTAV and FIFA lads how great it was back in the day.

ThehatchetMan

Supports
Crusaders FC
The only current game played with a controller that has a respectable competitive scene is Rocket League, across all genres.
Football with toy cars. :lol: Nah I'm not having this mate.

I know alot of competitive console gamers who have went on to play pc and be very successful. Being good at a game with aim assist doesn't make you bad.

Tbh I don't really follow esports these days so I've no idea what the competitive scene is like. But going back to 2009-2015 there was a great cod, halo and gow competitive scene on console.
The cod competitive scene used to be amazing with 100+ team lan events on console in the UK. Then Activision got involved which brought it to the masses and bigger prize funds but the competitive ruleset suffered as a result of that too with alot of nooby shit allowed.

I have the Justicar / Conqueror title in World of Warcraft.

Got it in 2015.

hobbers

Football with toy cars. :lol: Nah I'm not having this mate.

I know alot of competitive console gamers who have went on to play pc and be very successful. Being good at a game with aim assist doesn't make you bad.

Tbh I don't really follow esports these days so I've no idea what the competitive scene is like. But going back to 2009-2015 there was a great cod, halo and gow competitive scene on console.
The cod competitive scene used to be amazing with 100+ team lan events on console in the UK. Then Activision got involved which brought it to the masses and bigger prize funds but the competitive ruleset suffered as a result of that too with alot of nooby shit allowed.
Console shooters had a good spell with Halo, Cod4 and Gears, but then Activision ruined Cod. Microsoft torpedoed Halo and Gears. EA butchered Battlefield and Sony abandoned Killzone and Socom. There's nothing left.

And the hero shooters/battle royales that have replaced them are all shite with next to no competitive value.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
They go to PC + controller because of the higher FPS and HZ whilst taking advantage of the AA that is never scaled properly. Doesn't make them bad no, but it's still a crutch. Hence why there's plenty of input enhancers a lot of these guys use in console only tournaments, plus those that allow you to have AA on mouse too. People are going to cheat to win, and most of the top guys use one trick or another.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur

Fifa/Pes doesn't get you credit for playing competitively. It's like winning an under 9s football league.

DOTA is just people who couldn't make it in L0L.

CS does earn respect especially if 10 plus years ago. But in today's age it's like playing checkers at the old people's home.
Agree, disagree because L@L is the Fortnite of Mobas, 2003-2009 so thank you. Haha!