The Biden Presidency

RedDevilQuebecois

Straight from the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Holy fecking shit, Joe outright blasted the flamethrower on Marge.

edit: There it is.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Wait, there are more!

On Tucker Carlson and Ron DeSantis:

On Rupert Murdoch:

On Fox News' recent facing of Dominion's lawsuit:

And now the Dark Brandon meme is enshrined forever:

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This will hurt so many, fecking biden...
Expected to be an absolute shit show starting at midnight regardless. Don’t really see how we will be able to process a fraction of the seekers if the numbers waiting to cross are accurate.

bosskeano

this is the shit show he's turned our border into....absolutely ridiculous

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
yeah you're probably right about that
There’s estimates that between 150 - 200K migrants are housed in Mexico along the border waiting to cross. This could be an unmitigated disaster that would unfairly malign any sitting president, but Biden will need to own it. It’s happening on his watch.

bosskeano

There’s estimates that between 150 - 200K migrants are housed in Mexico along the border waiting to cross. This could be an unmitigated disaster that would unfairly malign any sitting president, but Biden will need to own it. It’s happening on his watch.
that's just what is reported without actually knowing how many are being smuggled in .....real issue though for me is the simplicity in which it's happening and how do we know some terrorist isn't getting across iwth how easy it has become

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
that's just what is reported without actually knowing how many are being smuggled in .....real issue though for me is the simplicity in which it's happening and how do we know some terrorist isn't getting across iwth how easy it has become
Agree. We might be soon in completely uncharted territory after midnight tonight.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Why would a terrorist need to come by Mexico though? A terrorist presumably has an organization and support behind him, and if you have that getting into the US is a piece of piss. The terrorist narrative is not a real issue, and I'd be willing to bet it never has been.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Why would a terrorist need to come by Mexico though? A terrorist presumably has an organization and support behind him, and if you have that getting into the US is a piece of piss. The terrorist narrative is not a real issue, and I'd be willing to bet it never has been.
Conflicting data about those on the FBI terrorism watchlist crossing the border ranged from a handful to nearly a hundred in 2022.

bosskeano

sorry but that's wrong...it's been documented

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
IMHO, smuggling is only possible because the cartels have the police in their pockets. In a country where the armed and authority forces are the most numerous and better equipped compared to all over the world, smuggling people (and drugs, illegal weapons, etc) would be a very difficult task to achieve without having help from inside US authorities.

bosskeano

Can't be read in the EU
this is the opening statement paragraph for those who can't open that link

(The Center Square) – U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a record 38 people on the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Database during the first three months of fiscal 2023, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data.

This is after agents apprehended a record 98 in all of fiscal 2022 and 15 in fiscal 2021.

By comparison, 14 were apprehended from fiscal years 2017-2020 under the Trump administration.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks like negotiations are going nowhere, so what happens when Biden invokes the 14th?

I assume it goes to the supreme court, what will they do? Given what the supreme court currently is, i expect nothing good.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Looks like negotiations are going nowhere, so what happens when Biden invokes the 14th?

I assume it goes to the supreme court, what will they do? Given what the supreme court currently is, i expect nothing good.
Actually had some positive movement today, but still are a distance apart.

Who knows what exactly happens if Biden invokes? We’ve never been in that situation before. I also assume a lawsuit from the right, but I could see Roberts, Kavanaugh, & ACB as the justices that could side with liberals.

That’s probably a pipe dream though.