The comprehensive Ronaldo thread

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
I can't decide if I want them to lose and crash out tonight, or win without Ronaldo...

I want the most negative outcome possible for Ronaldo.
Not exactly the forum I started to love in 2002. Is this the standard you want for the future mods?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Wouldn’t be surprised if he plays better now as coming off the bench makes much more sense with his ageing legs.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Loving seeing Ronaldo stewing on the bench. Nothing more than he deserves and now vindicating ten Hag. I just hope Portugal are 4-0 down before he comes on. Fully behind Switzerland tonight (sorry Bruno and Diogo).

Unlikely lad

Loving seeing Ronaldo stewing on the bench. Nothing more than he deserves and now vindicating ten Hag. I just hope Portugal are 4-0 down before he comes on. Fully behind Switzerland tonight (sorry Bruno and Diogo).
Having Portugal batter Switzerland with Ronaldo on the bench would be way more satisfying for me

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Well Jeppers…that’s the point…you don’t seem to accept that I have a different opinion…as usual. I gave my opinion based on a number of posters saying he was responsible for some of their greatest Utd memories….I genuinely have different great memories and questioned whether - aside from the ones I agreed with, if there were many more. And the response just named the same few….now you have tried to expand on that but only succeeded - as I said before - in recounting the fact he was great for us for a few seasons. A point I never disputed.

look man, Keep getting energised by people who legitimately don’t agree with you. I’ll get back to you …but not to invalidate your point…just to show you that you took me up wrong and as usual are on a crusade.
Is it an opinion that you stated or a case that you made convincingly ?

Saying ‘in my opinion’ is very different to inferring Ronaldo didn’t actually have many great moments and claiming to have ‘made that case convincingly’

If you make such a ridiculous claim with such certainty about a player who was the best player in the world in his time at United, as well as claiming he had ‘a few good seasons’ don’t be surprised if you get called out. Especially when your username is Cantona, a player who had a similarly transformative effect without staying his entire career and who himself only had ‘a few good seasons’

Since the focus of your posts has changed from trying to debate the content, which is what a forum is for, to instead attacking the poster, I’ll presume you've nothing....

RVN1991

Not exactly the forum I started to love in 2002. Is this the standard you want for the future mods?
Talk about melodramatic. The vast majority of the members here feel the same way, I'm sure there are a lot of CR7 fan forums you'd fall in love with if someone claiming they want the worse possible outcome for Ronaldo hurts your feelings that much.

footballbite

Am I right in thinking he just stayed sat on the bench while some of his other teammates ran down the touch line to celebrate with Ramos?!

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Talk about melodramatic. The vast majority of the members here feel the same way, I'm sure there are a lot of CR7 fan forums you'd fall in love with if someone claiming they want the worse possible outcome for Ronaldo hurts your feelings that much.
While most of us are rightly glad to see the back of Ronaldo, we're also keen on keeping the negativity down as it makes the forum a horrible place. As usual it's somewhere in the middle. We can be glad he's gone but keep it constructive.

GMoore23

Ronaldo post match interview

"I don't respect Fernando Santos"

Andre Kagawa

While most of us are rightly glad to see the back of Ronaldo, we're also keen on keeping the negativity down as it makes the forum a horrible place. As usual it's somewhere in the middle. We can be glad he's gone but keep it constructive.
So you're saying my post was inappropriate?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Be hilarious if he doesn't feature and they win it. He's clearly a man child who has no one around him who tells him to grow up and face reality.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Having Portugal batter Switzerland with Ronaldo on the bench would be way more satisfying for me
Yeah, I see that. Great seeing Ramos get the first goal. :lol: But, nah seeing him go out tonight would trump everything.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Be hilarious if he doesn't feature and they win it. He's clearly a man child who has no one around him who tells him to grow up and face reality.
If he plays zero minuted and Portugal in the World Cup I’m sure he would be the happiest man in the world, people who honestly think he wants Portugal to lose have not got a clue

Crackers

greasy ginfers
So you're saying my post was inappropriate?
Maybe a little. It could be construed as a very negative outcome for him. I really dislike Ronnie but being overly negative just leads to a circle of negativity in this place. Keep that in mind

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Yeah, I see that. Great seeing Ramos get the first goal. :lol: But, nah seeing him go out tonight would trump everything.
Portugal leading 2-0, Ronaldo gets subbed in, Swiss pulled 2 goals back, penalty shootout, he misses the decisive kick.