The comprehensive Ronaldo thread

Man-United

Someone should start a new thread and make it a poll between Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo and Messi.

@Samid you know what to do.

WhoAreYou?

Supports
Barcelona
Someone should start a new thread and make it a poll between Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo and Messi.

@Samid you know what to do.
If in 60minute time the thing has happened, what we expect to happen, you would never need to include CR7 again in a debate among Maradona, Pele and Messi. Done and dusted.

Greck

I'm so glad I checked out of this messi vs ronaldo nonsense a decade ago. Messi is better. It was always pure torture trying to deny it.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Might be a bit premature since the Argentina x France game is on but I still want to ask this question -
What would be Ronaldo's Legacy if all the Other Compared Goats are world cup champions?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I really wanted Ronnie to hand him the golden ball and wc trophy.

Luka Mora

Time for the real battle to commence, who's the greatest kid of all time

Mateo Messi vs Ronaldo Jr

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
There's looking after yourself like messi, modric, giggs etc.. but then there is looking after yourself like ronaldo who seems more focused on looking good for topless instagram pics and is hampering his balance and agility, even last season he moved stiff and robotic due to the muscle mass and is why in the last few season he is often off balance when he latched onto balls at the slightest of angles
Nah he clearly lost muscle mass in the last few years of his career. You can see the difference between his last year at Madrid and coming back to United. He still had his aesthetic but a lot less muscle mass.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Only way he gets a plus out of all this is if he sends a congratulatory message to Messi. He won’t and he wouldn’t be expected to - but my god, he’s had a torrid month in regards to his reputation and his status.

Rolaholic

That interview truly signalled the end for him.

After all that between his eternal rival, one ended up lifting the All-Time crown and the other ended up as a clown.

Telsim

The pure hatred for him is very over the top, but I sure am glad he isn't around anymore after this. If it was somebody else I'd just say "I'm sure he doesn't really care that much about this", but since it's him... I doubt it would go down as easy.

Judas

Open to offers
Would be quite happy if he's never seen in public again. It would be the perfect end. Messi wins the world cup, and Ronaldo was last seen crying and storming off.

Luke1995

I don't think he will care about it as much as some are saying.

He always said messi is magic and he respects him. Why would he get so angry with the incredible career he's had ?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just to add insult to injury, my 9 year old was telling me that the kids at school were arguing over what professional footballer they were. None of them wanted to be Cristiano.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Not sure I’ve seen such karma in my entire life. From throwing the toys out in the summer, missing pre season, finding himself under a no nonsense manager who played him sparingly, struggling to get a goal in the Europa against teams from Moldova. The Pierss Morgan interview, now without a club, trying to steal a goal from his now ex teammate and ultimately dropped from the Portugal side which we all thought would never happen. Now Messi inspires Argentina to winning the World Cup scoring 7 and 3 assists in the process…. It’s been an eventful time for Ronnie. And he deserves everything he got

fallengt

CR7 has had a rough few weeks hasn't he :lol:
Few weeks?
Family issues, rejected by giant clubs, got benched, interview with piers backfired, had worst Worldcup campaign whilst his nemesis completed football.

I dont know if anyone can recover from this.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
His post-interview downfall has been so delicious that I don’t even mind that Di Maria is celebrating winning the World Cup today. Ronaldo has replaced him as King of Rats.