The curious case of Jon Moss

SER19

The non foul on maguire almost leading to a goal says everything you need to know about moss and United

stevoc

I've been reliably informed by an expert on these matters in another thread this week that Jon Moss is not unfit because he's fat.

But even if that were the case he's almost certainly fat as a result of being so unfit.

And being so unfit carrying the extra weight surely doesn't help matters.

Get In Scholesy

Ole should know his incompetence, subbing that late on would surely give this useless sack of shit a reason to add time on the clock.

With Moss you play against the opposition and his incompetence, the quicker you are done with it the better.

Don’t let the game linger.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That free kick he awarded to Everton where James kicked Fred's foot after Fred won the ball cleanly was the worst of the lot today.

Especially as they immediately went and equalised when we should have retained possession.

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

Can’t stand that little goblin but then again, we’ve only have ourselves to blame for throwing that game away. DDG in particular.

el3mel

He's a godawful referee. One of the worst in the league. I'm not even sure how he's still getting matches.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Feel like deja vu here from the other night. :lol: 3 subs and 3 goals in second half so was always going to be a minimum of 3 minutes and it's rare in this type of game for it to not to be a minimum of four minutes.

Then you put Axel on during injury time so looks like that's why he played over it when free kick was given right on 94 minutes.

It stings for you but that's football.

No fan of Jon Moss though as he's fecked us over many times in the past.
Why don’t you bore off to your own site

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Shall I go set the alarm off at his record shop, he owns one and it’s 15 mins from my house.

hopefully it’ll send him an alert on his way back from Manchester and make him panic all the way home.

stevoc

Shall I go set the alarm off at his record shop, he owns one and it’s 15 mins from my house.

hopefully it’ll send him an alert on his way back from Manchester and make him panic all the way home.
No break into his house instead and do the following.

1. Go to the fridge take out the butter/margarine and place it into the microwave for 20-30 seconds to melt it into liquid.

2. Pour the melted butter/margarine into a bowl.

3. Take a shit in the empty tub.

4. Pour most of the melted butter/margarine back into the tub over the turd and discard the rest down the sink.

5. Place the tub back into the fridge.

6. Clean up and leave his house untouched giving him no reason to suspect anything is wrong.

7. Wait.

dannyrhinos89

1. Go to the fridge take out the butter/margarine and place it into the microwave for 20-30 seconds to melt it into liquid.

4. Pour most of the melted butter/margarine back into the tub over the turd and discard the rest down the sink.

6. Clean up and leave his house untouched giving him no reason to suspect anything is wrong.

7. Wait.
that’s very methodical. You must’ve done that before I’m guessing :lol:

Do it. Smear dogshit on the door handle too....
No need as he has walls full of dogshit inside the shop, just look at the right side and window..... joking aside how can a guy that’s a blatent Leeds fan ever ref our games.

Davie Moyes

That free kick he award to Everton where James kicked Fred's foot after Fred won the ball cleanly was the worst of the lot today.

Especially as they immediately went and equalised when we should have retained possession.
Totally this. I was fuming at the time.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
No need as he has walls full of dogshit inside the shop, just look at the right side and window..... joking aside how can a guy that’s a blatent Leeds fan ever ref our games.

I always thought he was a Sunderland supporter?

I went in his shop last year, it didn't have all the Leeds stuff on the wall then. Is it always like that now?

Heinzesight

7. Wait.
Lovely stuff. Meticulous. Although I’d perhaps take a pre-packed, foil wrapped turd to save time.

dannyrhinos89

I always thought he was a Sunderland supporter?

I went in his shop last year, it didn't have all the Leeds stuff on the wall then. Is it always like that now?
it was at the back end of last year but it might’ve been because Leeds won promotion so he is just trying to please the locals I guess. Honestly not seen the shop for a few months though so it may have been taken down.

Denis' cuff

John Moss is a fecking wanker, like the other Yarksher twat Atkinson. But the biggest twats were our cowardly shithouse keeper and pathetic defence.

The Sheffield Utd game was another pathetic effort from our lot but at least I think we can say we were fecked over by the ref (obvs we should’ve done more to make it all irrelevant) but last night was fecking criminal, and Moss was the least of the culprits. On top of all this, we are fecked because our coward in nets has been given a stupid contract by the idiot ceo and we are bound, literally, to play him. Even if anyone was silly enough to take him on, are they going to pay a fee, as well as his $375g per week wage? He isn’t even average, yet is the highest paid keeper in the world - for the next 2/3? Years.
Just when there’s light at the end of the tunnel, we come crashing down to earth with the realisation of what a shambles this club has become.
No.1 aim is to keep shareholders happy - not supporters. They are just the mugs that support the team and feed the greedy cnuts who have robbed us of our club. Yep, this is a long way from John Moss but it is what we feared would happen, 15 years ago. We can be thereabouts but we’ll always be fecked by the bottom line. Pogba will be off but don’t expect much/any of the proceeds to be reinvested.
Wasn’t there a piece on Louis Rocca on here recently? I didn’t read it because I know all about him and even spoke to his daughter recently. But that is the caliber of the man who put himself on the line for this club and these sickening leeches have taken control and ownership of the club he loved and sacrificed his own welfare for.

Last edited:

Tom Van Persie

No relation

I didn't know he was a Leeds fan. That explains a lot.

Acole9

Outstanding
These are just lame excuses for us drawing. He was ok, no major incidents happened.

Ace of Spades

No surprise this fat cnut is on VAR today
That was so stupid, there was clearly contact, the only question was whether it was offside or not.

Also, how the feck was that first goal allowed, when their player had his hand on Lindelof's face.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
feck this fat cnut
it’s not his fault they gave him the 4 o’clock sunday game. you trying reffing a top flight match after a toby carvery and a couple of pints of bitter.

i cant wait for him to slow the game down from about 60 minutes in when he's gassed and wants a rest.

Newstyle

Why is it that one of the best leagues in the world has the worst referees?

Last edited: