The curious case of Jon Moss

Matriac

Did sky mention Mike Dean was retiring as well ? Tyler said something about it but I only caught the end of it
Yeah, that's been known for a while. But I believe they are also in talks to make Mike Dean one of the first full-time VAR refs who just stay on VAR duty and never ref matches in person.

Fitchett

Yeah, that's been known for a while. But I believe they are also in talks to make Mike Dean one of the first full-time VAR refs who just stay on VAR duty and never ref matches in person.
Daily Telegraph reporting today that Martin Atkinson retiring as well, at the end of the season

But, reports that Moss and Atkinson will continue working for the Premier League, so presumably they will join Mike Dean and Lee Mason as VARs.

kode

How can the FA ask this guy to referee a title decider game? he is shitttt cant wait for him to retire

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Has anybody noticed he's a bit rolly polly?

Like he's carrying a few extra pounds

A bit like he's recently eaten his own weight in kebabs

As if he's become the first naturally pregnated man yet to eject numerous offspring spanning several millennia

edcunited1878

How can the FA ask this guy to referee a title decider game? he is shitttt cant wait for him to retire
Because the FA and PL trust his decision making, or lack thereof depending on situation, will benefit Liverpool and give them an opportunity to get the full result.

edcunited1878

Has anybody noticed he's a bit rolly polly?

Like he's carrying a few extra pounds

A bit like he's recently eaten his own weight in kebabs

As if he's become the first naturally pregnated man yet to eject numerous offspring spanning several millennia
He usually has and it might be more noticeable. He's always called some phantom fouls and you see him catching his breath nowhere near the where the foul supposedly occurred.

GeorgieBoy

Redknapp just saying "he's struggled" and that the game has been "a bit too quick for him today".
At least SKY are highlighting it.

VivaRonaldo85

This guy wouldn’t referee in any other top flight league in Europe. He’s completely physically unfit to keep with the speed of the match

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I live near his record shop.

I'm half tempted to go in there tomorrow and mix all his records up and put them in the wrong cases on the sly.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I live near his record shop.

I'm half tempted to go in there tomorrow and mix all his records up and put them in the wrong cases on the sly.
if tonight is anything to go by, he’ll just watch you do it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s a shame this performance has come at the end of his run as a ref. it’s certainly tainting his legacy. now when i think of moss and who is was as a referee i’ll probably reminisce of this performance, rather than the fat, useless wanker of years gone by.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Doesn't he live in Horsforth?

His shop is in Headingley, no idea where he lives but Horsforth would make sense as as its pretty close.

He's started selling booze to customers in his shop now....Smart seen as though its a heavy student area. Guys probably making a killing.

GledTheRed

His shop is in Headingley, no idea where he lives but Horsforth would make sense as as its pretty close.

He's started selling booze to customers in his shop now....Smart seen as though its a heavy student area. Guys probably making a killing.
Looks like he's getting stuck in to the booze himself.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Why not give him a dead rubber between two teams with nothing to play for? He should have retired years ago. :lol:

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
In other top leagues, refs can't ref past a certain age and have to pass rigorous fitness tests. Meanwhile the PL is full of overweight geezers. Embarrassing for the best league in the world.

Strats

Daily Telegraph reporting today that Martin Atkinson retiring as well, at the end of the season

But, reports that Moss and Atkinson will continue working for the Premier League, so presumably they will join Mike Dean and Lee Mason as VARs.
:lol:

We’ll never get rid of these incompetent twats will we?