The F1 Thread 2008 Season

vanthaman

Winner
atleast i wont have to keep flicking back from the football to see how he's getting on,

Stemmy

Alonso's a cnut....

Hope he goes into a fecking wall
For what exactly? you've no idea what exactly happened.....if you look at hamiltons front wing even before he hits alonso there is allready a big bit broken off, surprised nobody has spotted it yet....

How about finding out what the verdict is first:rolleyes:

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
For what exactly? you've no idea what exactly happened.....if you look at hamiltons front wing even before he hits alonso there is allready a big bit broken off, surprised nobody has spotted it yet....

We're all watching the race, we can see what's happening, cars don't accelerate at such different speeds, unless he had a problem it was intentional, either way Alonso is still a bitter little cnut.

manxmanc

Even if it was an accident, which I doubt, he is a cnut always was a cnut, and couldn't handle the pressure of competition between team mates, he know bitter and knows he has fecked his career by acting like a baby at mcclearn, cnut.

vanthaman

Winner
there is no reason for Alonso to break there tho, the problem is the only one who has a clue about the cars is brundle, who is obviously english and bias, and james allen is a twat.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
So what is the penalty for a deliberate action against another driver?

manxmanc

Go back and look at what you said.
What I hope Alonso puts it in a wall?

I fecking do....

I didn't say I hope he gets hurt, now get off your moral high ground and realise he's a cnut.

Tabata

Likes threads entitled 'Torres Signs' & welches on

I fecking do....

I didn't say I hope he gets hurt, now get off your moral high ground and realise he's a cnut.
I stand by what I said before... wanker.

I hope your golden boy wins feck all this season.

Stemmy

I fecking do....

So what your Golden Boy is fecked so its someone elses fault?

How about being a bit objective and finding out what the feck happened before first.

manxmanc

I stand by what I said before... wanker.

I hope your golden boy wins feck all this season.
It doesn't matter if he does win feck all, I'll still support him, were not all glory supporters on here...

So what your Golden Boy is fecked so its someone elses fault?

How about being a bit objective and finding out what the feck happened before first.
No, its not always his fault, he made a mistake at the start, I don't mind admitting he makes mistakes..

But, the Alonso incident, was Alonso's fault, why else does he need to slow down or stop accelerating?

Any way we'll find out who is right at the end of the race...

Tabata

It doesn't matter if he does win feck all, I'll still support him, were not all glory supporters on here...
I never said you woundn't support him, and are you trying to say I'm a glory supporter? :lol:

manxmanc

You catch on quick...

Anyway off to watch the game, will see the rest of this later...

Take it easy

Cornell

BMW were a solid team a few years back with Montoya/Schumacher.

Not surprised to see them sort their shit out and get back amongst it.

Cornell

that was Williams, Bmw supplied the engines
In any case, Williams haven't exactly set the world on fire when they switched to Cosworth. In fact, I recall them being rather pathetic the last few seasons.

B Cantona

Desperate
Alonso either had a mechanical problem, is a shit driver, or purposely slowed down / didn't accelerate as normal. There was no mechanical problem, he's a previous world champion, so I know which conclusion I'm reaching... especially when you throw into the equation the man is a prize cock with testicles the size of peas. It's Schumacher mark II. And this time it's personal...

CrazyBelgian

BMW are faster than I expected. Kovalainen was unable to follow them.

Hamilton crashing into Alonso, hmm we don't know what really happened. Think Hamilton pushed it to hard after his missed start. In lap 1 in that double downhill left hander he almost touched the car in front as well. So maybe he pushed it to hard on the exit.

Also first laps, slippery track and cold tires. Alonso probably didn't get out of the exit as well as Hamilton expected.

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
Autosport.com has seen the telemetry data of Alonso's exit from the first corner, and it shows that the Spaniard was flat on the throttle from the exit, did not touch the brake and gained speed in a totally predictable manner.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/66448
Louis is blaming himself as well....with good reason by the looks of things.

Some jumping the gun in this thread......

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
So what is the penalty for a deliberate action against another driver?
You can be relegated 5 or 10 places on the grid for the next race for 'causing an avoidable accident'.....depends on the stewards at the track - they may give Louis the benefit of the doubt this time, after his punishment last time out for blocking people in qualifying.

B Cantona

Desperate
Autosport.com has seen the telemetry data of Alonso's exit from the first corner, and it shows that the Spaniard was flat on the throttle from the exit, did not touch the brake and gained speed in a totally predictable manner.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/66448
If that Renault was on full throttle accelerating in the predictable manner, they have a lot more problems than the allegations levelled at Alonso today...

B Cantona

Desperate
He's having a mare...

Max Mosley faces being driven out of office

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3694961.ece

Formula One and world motor sport washed its hands of Max Mosley yesterday as astonishment turned to anger at his refusal to stand aside as president of the FIA after the publication of further details about his part in an allegedly Nazi-inspired sado-masochistic orgy.

To say that the scandal overshadowed yesterday's Bahrain Grand Prix, which was won by Felipe Massa in a Ferrari, would be an understatement. It took the noise of 22 V8 engines screaming round the desert track briefly to distract attention from an affair that has consumed the sport and damaged it in equal measure.

After initially publishing details of Mosley's activities eight days ago, the News of the World followed up yesterday with a detailed interview with one of the five prostitutes involved. It appeared designed to disprove Mosley's claim that there were no Nazi connotations to the session.

The woman, a 40-year-old divorced mother or two from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, said Mosley knew exactly what was going to happen when he arrived at the Chelsea basement that had been turned into a “torture chamber”. “Max knew last week's orgy was to have a Nazi theme - he ordered it,” she told the paper.

The paper has raised the stakes by sending a copy of the five-hour video to each of the eight members of the FIA's Senate, who, it is thought, may have the power to expel their president should he persist in ignoring the increasingly vociferous chorus of those calling for him to stand down.

In Formula One there is no team in the pitlane who are speaking up for him. Mosley, 67, has already faced criticism or calls for his resignation from four of the big car manufacturers and five of the national motoring federations that make up the membership of the FIA. Those of the Netherlands, Israel, Germany, Australia and the United States have either expressed serious concern about his position or indicated that they want him out. Only Brazil has backed him so far.

The American Automobile Association (AAA), which represents more than half of the FIA's 100 million ordinary members, also said that Mosley must resign. Yolanda Clark Cade, the association's managing director of public relations, called the revelations “very distressing and embarrassing”.

“While this matter may be viewed as private by some, the damage to the image of FIA and its constituents is clearly public,” she said. “For an organisation - and its leader - to exercise the moral authority required to represent millions of motorists and sanction the activities of motor sport they must uphold the highest standards of ethical behaviour.

“AAA recognises that Mr Mosley has dedicated many years of his life to advancing the interests of mobility and motor sport. However ... it would be in the best interest of all concerned if he were to step down.”

In the Bahrain paddock, Niki Lauda, the former world champion who initially backed Mosley, said he had changed his mind. “If Max starts to think about things without emotion, then there can be only one conclusion - he has to resign,” Lauda said.

Bernie Ecclestone, the Formula One rights holder, is still publicly standing by his friend, but fears about the damage that the scandal is inflicting on the image of his empire are increasing. It has emerged that after the publication by The Times last Thursday of a letter from the Crown Prince of Bahrain telling Mosley not to come to the grand prix, a furious Mosley called Ecclestone, shouted abuse down the phone about the Gulf Kingdom and said he did not want to go there again. Unknown to him, Ecclestone took the call sitting next to the Crown Prince, who is thought to have heard everything. Mosley rang the Bahraini ruler to apologise.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
How to ruin your career in one saucy night - Max Mosley

That newspaper got him good and after what he's done there is no way he was going to survive - not in the global sport of Formula 1 - no matter how hard he tries.

He should just resign instead of dragging it through the mud and making colleagues make a hard choice. Although doing that may spark the admission concept of it all.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
What a cock.

He deserves everything coming to him.

Stemmy

If that Renault was on full throttle accelerating in the predictable manner, they have a lot more problems than the allegations levelled at Alonso today...
C'mon Brad pull your head out of Lewis Hamiltons arse for a second.....i saw the youtube replay numerous times and you see Alonso get a bad exit hence Lewis drove right up the back of him....secondly you also have Lewis admitting it was his mistake.

And surely now you can still have a dig at Alonso for it?

I'm no fan of Alonso but to be such a blinded fan of Hamilton to have a go at him over that is ridiculous

Tabata

The race starts in about 3 hours.

Alonso 2nd on pole.