The F1 Thread 2012 Season

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I don't think there's any provision in the sporting regs for moving a race to a Monday. The only thing in there about races being abandoned due to rain talks about allocation of points based on the number of laps completed. If I remember right, less than 2 laps means no points awarded, so as shit as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if abandoning on Sunday meant no British GP this year.

pauldyson1uk

Dont think the race will be in doubt forecast for Sunday is better, but I can see the qualifying being a different story. The rain for today down there is bad.
If today is a washout I think they would do the qualifying 2 hours before the race, not sure about this, has it even happened before?

Edit: It has Japan 2010, how could I forget and they did the qualifying on the Sunday morning.

Leg-End

Alonso calling for the Red flag, mainly to change his pants I think.

Leg-End

If manufacturers actually produced a monsoon wet like they fecking should we'd still be going.
You are correct, tough conditions but a) its because they don't have the tyre and b) they all cry when it gets a bit dangerous.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Anyone see when Jake told some team in front of Eddie that it was the team labelled as the 'biggest disappointment' by Eddie himself. So awkward :lol:

He just said bollocking on TV too, he's good entertainment.