The Final: Argentina vs France

Predict the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Revan

Assumptionman
I did not get the penalty, especially with VAR. France got a very questionable pen last WC final though.

Cloud7

All the people moaning, did you not see Dembele clipped Di Maria’s ankles?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The supposed world class player Mbappe needs to show it today else he's just a left-sided Dembele

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
McAllisters moved to Argentina 200 years ago from Donabate. I mean we're practically related

WhoAreYou?

Supports
Barcelona
Obviously a penalty haha cant just clip someone in the box, regardless if its 'soft'. Some of you people are delusional and/or dont know the rules. What the hell?

Darkhorsez

What about all the ones saying Di Maria’s inclusion was going to hurt them :D he’s been very good so far!

Real Name

I'm all for Argentina but that's a laughable decision.

And some said yesterday tackle on Gvardiol wasn't a pen.

el3mel

Di Maria was falling before he was touched. Dive.
The French player clearly clipped his foot. Contact happened. Di Maria had to fall down for the ref to give it, otherwise he wouldn't get what he deserved. That's called being clever, but it's a clear pen, 100%.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
France offer absolutely nothing. Argentina rightfully exposing them, finally, as what they truly are: a bang average team with one superstar.
Griezmann has been way off it today with his passing compared to normal so they haven't got anyone else to thread balls to front three. Also the bug will surely impact on them in this sort of intense occasion and game.

Think France are relying on some set pieces here given they do have height and physical advantage.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
People blaming di Maria for Dembele being an utter idiot is really funny. I mean, trying to go anyhwere near someone like di Maria there was always going to be a penalty, what exactly was he trying to accomplish?

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Argentina are going all Suarez on this game.