The importance of Marouane Fellaini

Minimalist

It made sense on paper - Everton ready to cross in a lot, as most teams do in that situation. Mata would only hinder us there.

Unfortunately nobody can anticipate that brainfeck.
I would rather we tried to score another goal and be positive. These decisions have cost us all season and it's amazing how many times we do it.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I would rather we tried to score another goal and be positive. These decisions have cost us all season and it's amazing how many times we do it.
Mourinho doesn't know that, he's always been very successful in seeing out games. That's not to say it's always the correct decision.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It made sense on paper - Everton ready to cross in a lot, as most teams do in that situation. Mata would only hinder us there.

On the other hand, Mata would help us more on the ball and stymie Everton's momentum. Bringing Fellaini on invites more pressure.

SirScholes

Mourinho doesn't know that, he's always been very successful in seeing out games. That's not to say it's always the correct decision.
Made no sense because he is a useless footballer, it's players like him that are holding us back

Jev

He has no use whatsoever. He's the slowest player in the squad, he's the clumsiest player in the squad, he's the worst passer in the squad, he's the most technically inept player in the squad, he's the least intelligent player in the squad. The fact that he's big just means there's more uselesness packed into him. He's not even that good at heading.

He's good at chesting the ball, I'll give him that. But that's it. It's an embarrassment to Manchester United that he's played 100 games for us. For God's sake, let it be the last.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Fellaini never made sense on paper. I've said it before, the summer of him and Moyes fecked our club over. It's a travesty that Schniederlin and Schweinsteiger will get moved on before Fellaini.

He shouldn't play a single minute more for us.

DevilRed

I cant believe the cnut is still here after Moyes left. I really cant.

It must be because he is impossible to sell due to his high wages and uselessness.

NK86

The Fellaini sub makes little sense when we are trying to get a goal. His sub for defending leads makes ZERO sense especially since our defenders were doing fine with their aerial threat. I wish he can get the feck out of this club. Also a lot of the blame has to fall on Mourinho for this. The lack of gumption and faith in actual quality footballers is what is costing us and will eventually cost him.

Utd7

Fellaini never made sense on paper. I've said it before, the summer of him and Moyes fecked our club over. It's a travesty that Schniederlin and Schweinsteiger will get moved on before Fellaini.

He shouldn't play a single minute more for us.
Yup, I would release him first thing tomorrow morning.

clarkydaz

He has no use whatsoever. He's the slowest player in the squad, he's the clumsiest player in the squad, he's the worst passer in the squad, he's the most technically inept player in the squad, he's the least intelligent player in the squad. The fact that he's big just means there's more uselesness packed into him. He's not even that good at heading.

He's good at chesting the ball, I'll give him that. But that's it. It's an embarrassment to Manchester United that he's played 100 games for us. For God's sake, let it be the last.
everything here

KingCantona87

Fellainiure

noun
noun: fellainiure
An unprecedented catastrophic failure.
"That military campaign was a total Fellainiure."
synonyms: lack of success, non-success, non-fulfilment, abortion, miscarriage, defeat, frustration, collapse, foundering, misfiring, coming to nothing, falling through; More
antonyms: success

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Marouane Fellaini....let me just say that again. Marouane Fellaini.....absolute dog turd!! He should never go near the first team again!

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Must surely be his last game for United. He even fecked up his chance to be bought back by Everton.:mad:
I was laughing at agent Cleverley fecking things up for them, but Fellaini one upped him. :(

Raw

I thought he'd be a decent squad option after that Liverpool game where he played well. But feck me, other than that penalty he contributed nothing. He came on to protect a lead and did the complete opposite.

I can't help but think this guy epitomises our decline.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Fellainiure

noun
synonyms: lack of success, non-success, non-fulfilment, abortion, miscarriage, defeat, frustration, collapse, foundering, misfiring, coming to nothing, falling through; More
:lol:

Bwuk

Put him on gardening leave until January and ship him.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

White text?

Mata would've helped us actually keep the ball. Regarding "nobody could've anticipated" - well... I don't think that any United fan was happy with that sub when it happened, they surely anticipated something?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Fellainiure

noun
:lol:

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I love it when Fellaini is on the bench.

It's when he comes off it I have a problem.

what a mess

I've said it from day one , he is an absolute liability one of the worst players we have ever bought, an accident waiting to happen , a booking waiting to happen , a red card waiting to happen , Jose must now finally learn the lesson with this guy he should never be anywhere he 1 st team and should be sold in January .
I think that Schneiderlin was a very poor buy but how on earth we choose Fellaini over him I will never know .
Dear god how can this useless untalented ,slow, clumsy oaf be playing for us

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
White text?

Mata would've helped us actually keep the ball. Regarding "nobody could've anticipated" - well... I don't think that any United fan was happy with that sub when it happened, they surely anticipated something?
Did you ignore what I said? Mata would help us more in possession, Fellaini would help with the inevitable barrage of balls into the box. I'm not saying I would have brought him on at all, but I think Mourinho had a reason for bringing him on, regardless of what the experts on the forum may have you believe.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
By any chance was Fellaini thinking of going back to Everton next season?

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Zero sympathy for Mourinho.

If he's going to play Fellaini, then he should expect consequences.

The guy is worse than useless.

MataFanatic

I'd take Taibi back before I'd continue with Fellaini in a United team......seriously

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Did you ignore what I said? Mata would help us more in possession, Fellaini would help with the inevitable barrage of balls into the box. I'm not saying I would have brought him on at all, but I think Mourinho had a reason for bringing him on, regardless of what the experts on the forum may have you believe.
Thank feck for that at least because do you even imagine him trying things without any purpose ?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Fellainiure

noun
brilliant.

Now define: "Fellainiesque"