The LVG is a fat-headed stubborn arrogant fatso thread

Josep Dowling

Phil Jones on corners and after being 3-0 down to Spurs put on Ashley Young as a striker.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Are threads like these even allowed? Really don't see the point.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
4. Morphed into a chicken in front of Wenger.

Kostur

海尔的老板
10. Brought in deadwood that we had to offload.
11. Played Schweinsteiger + Carrick combo in midfield. (vide Arsenal match)

Irrational.

5. His obsession with having a left-footed LCB and a right-footed RCB
6. His reluctance to give the attacking players much freedom
7. Paddy McNair
8. The captain must always play
9. Getting thrashed by MK Dons and letting Spurs sign Alli immediately afterwards
10. Games against Cambridge United and Yeovil
11. Process
12. Selling RvP and Nani
13. Sitting in his seat all game obsessed with that fecking notebook. He ventured to the touchline once a blue moon.

Boycott

Bringing through Rashford
Signing Martial
Converting Valenica to RB full time
Extending Young's usefulness
Bringing through Lingard
4-2 win over City and best performance Utd put at Anfield in a generation
Winning the FA Cup

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
He saw us play well in a group of games against good opposition towards the end of the first season. He made me feel quite optimistic about season two. In the pre-season for season two he ignored everything we'd seen in season one, and discarded the progress we'd made. In season two, instead of making us better, he made watching us a miserable experience.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He won us major trophie, introduced rashford and fosu mensah, bought martial. This thread is not ok

Robindinho

He saw us play well in a group of games against good opposition towards the end of the first season. He made me feel quite optimistic about season two. In the pre-season for season two he ignored everything we'd seen in season one, and discarded the progress we'd made. In season two, instead of making us better, he made watching us a miserable experience.
Agree... Went from that 4-3-3 system where in that run we looked really good, comfortably beating Liverpool, Spurs and City dominating in all three games. As you say, instead of building on that, suddenly decided to completely rip it up. Drop Herrera and change to 4-2–3-1 with Memphis no.10 :confused:

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
This.

The 4-3-3 was so successful at the end of Season 1. We bought Schneirdlin and Schweinsteiger afterwards and I really thought we were going to continue with that: Schneiderlin to be one of the #8s along with Herrera and Fellaini, and Bastian to rotate the #6 with Carrick.

Lord knows what LVG was thinking though - using Carrick and Schweinstiegher as pressing midfielders away to Arsenal and getting thoroughly demolished. Insane twat.

stepic

He had positives and negatives. However he made watching us play such a bore. For that I'm glad he's gone, even though him as a character/personality was the opposite of boring.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Bored the hell out of me, with tedious possession football.

Ace of Spades

:boring:

Ffs, just let it go. Don't we already have a thread about LVG, why are so many pointless threads popping up.

Mods, clean up this mess.

Home&Away

Lol I absolutely love how similar you are to the average Barcelona fans, the average Bayern fan and now the average United fan that all hated LVG because he is just too scientific for you all :lol:

Some of us I guess are meant to just be kind of basic :rolleyes:

I cannot wait until the players come and talk about LVG towards the end of their career like alot of the other players did & we will have a discussion again okay =)

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Lol I absolutely love how similar you are to the average Barcelona fans, the average Bayern fan and now the average United fan that all hated LVG because he is just too scientific for you all :lol:

Some of us I guess are meant to just be kind of basic :rolleyes:

I cannot wait until the players come and talk about LVG towards the end of their career like alot of the other players did & we will have a discussion again okay =)
No, I hated LVG because it was miserable to watch, unsuccessful, and went against Manchester United traditions.

Maybe LVG was a successful manager earlier in his career, but by the time he was at United, he was nothing more than a chancer and a fraud.

frank lee madeer..

But not quite arrogant enough to shush his own fans after securing a smash & grab victory in a 90% shitshow that motd saw fit to put on at the tail end...despite it being the obvious game of the day.

PS, good result yesterday, but get a grip mate.

Home&Away

No, I hated LVG because it was miserable to watch, unsuccessful, and went against Manchester United traditions.

Maybe LVG was a successful manager earlier in his career, but by the time he was at United, he was nothing more than a chancer and a fraud.
A fraud :lol: