The Make A Fecking Sub ETH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiki-Taka

McTominay should be subbed after 30 minutes, he's been such hindrance to our play for years I quEstion the sanity of all the managers who insisted on playing him. We need to replace him with Casemiro ASAP and ship him out to CHampionship club or whoever is willing ot give us any money for him and my god they are teams who would pay for him.
Your opinions are strange. He isn’t good enough, true, but to pick this performance to post this - where he was one of the better players on the pitch - is just weird.

Nero

Thank feck people here aren't making the substitutions. Ronaldo's 10 minute cameo was a trainwreck. Imagine 45 minutes of it.

Sviken

Thank feck people here aren't making the substitutions. Ronaldo's 10 minute cameo was a trainwreck. Imagine 45 minutes of it.
To be fair, I don't think Rashford touched the ball at all today.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
To be fair, we had a lot of space on the wings so made sense to have Ronaldo fighting for headers, especially that Rashford was not interested in those.

Probably should not be subbed on when we were pushed to defense.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Ronaldo should have set up that final chance for 2-0. This was his last game for us I’m pretty sure.

Loony BoB

Your opinions are strange. He isn’t good enough, true, but to pick this performance to post this - where he was one of the better players on the pitch - is just weird.
Scapegoating.

It happens to most if not all non-flair academy players that come through for us in the past two decades. Constantly seen as not good enough because we've never seen them play for another side, grass is greener syndrome. For an academy player to do well they have to work twice as hard as a marquee signing. He's poor at positioning when his team have the ball, but the rest of his play is actually solid. Sometimes the stats can back up scapegoating but so far, under ETH, McT has been arguably our best pivot midfielder. It's kind of hilarious how he's the only one people complain about at the moment.

Idxomer

He needs to get Casemiro on instead of Eriksen who has been a liability off the ball so far.

Idxomer

That's a shit sub.

Malacia and Eriksen need to come off.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is totally on the manager. A fecking blind man could see this coming.

Chip

Absolutely clueless sub. We are being completely dominated, and our only chance is to hit them on the break. And we bring on Ronaldo and leave Casimiro on the bench :lol:

Jev

Honestly worrying that he hasn't reacted to this horror show of a half by getting more legs and energy in the midfield. He's responsible for that Arsenal goal.

davidmichael

I’d have brought Casemiro and Shaw on myself, Shaw is much more solid defensively and Casemiro is simply better than McTominay.

Jev

Possibly knows what he’s doing this guy
Because we got a lucky break on the counter? Obviously he knows what he's doing but today, the game was completely slipping away for us, he was too late to react and we are fortunate to be winning.

Zen86

Because we got a lucky break on the counter? Obviously he knows what he's doing but today, the game was completely slipping away for us, he was too late to react and we are fortunate to be winning.
It’s 3-1, chill your beans.

Matthew84!

No one knows what subs are correct, he could make a sub and he could break a leg or get sent off, stop being a cock womble and stop complaining about every little detail, what u want it irrelevant,

Zen86

It's wonderful. Doesn't mean every single decision made throughout the match was correct.
The correct decision is determined in hindsight. Seeing as we’re currently winning 3-1, I’d say it was the correct decision.

Eriku

It's wonderful. Doesn't mean every single decision made throughout the match was correct.
There’s a huge range between «he does everything right» and some of the freaking out we saw earlier in this thread :lol:

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Masterclass by Ten Hag today. There I was, sitting in my comfortable armchair, beer in hand, frothing at the mouth during the 2nd half. "BRING ON CASEMIRO FFS" when he brought on Fred. It turned out to be the right call.

Oh how I enjoyed eating my slice of humble pie! Long may you keep feeding me Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.