The MMA thread

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

She looks, not well?
She is probably scared to death. She is a fighter, but she is going in there against an animal who is better than her in every single facet of the game and hits like a truck to boot.

There is no possible good ending for Megan

kidbob

Hell Islam is no Khabib but he is an incredible wrestler. D1 USA = Childhood Dagestan.

kidbob

She is probably scared to death. She is a fighter, but she is going in there against an animal who is better than her in every single facet of the game and hits like a truck to boot.

There is no possible good ending for Megan
Yep, if we didn't separate men and women then Nunes is the real GOAT. What an unbelievable athlete.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
If I was an MMA fighter I would never fight someone from Dagestan

kidbob

1/2, thank you Islam for not being a decision chaser. Top 5 LW right there. Charles is his toughest fight.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’m amazed Khabib can go to this event, see his boy rag doll someone and still stay semi retired (or whatever it is). Surely an animal like that just wants to get in the cage and fight

kidbob

I’m amazed Khabib can go to this event, see his boy rag doll someone and still stay semi retired (or whatever it is). Surely an animal like that just wants to get in the cage and fight
His father wanted 30-0 but his mother asked him to stop after his father's death so he is devoted to her word.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I like Sterling and I like his team. I don’t think he will win but I’m rooting for him

Maluco

He looked genuinely delighted for him at the end. Maybe this is the start of a new role for him. It might appeal to him to try and do what his father has done.

He certainly doesn’t need the money.

Maluco

It’s like when you’re fighting the final boss and you know you need to do as much damage as possible early on...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Some fight this. I’m getting anxiety watching this. Hate watching sober.

Paxi

Petr Yan able to eat those knees. Holy feck

Paxi

Sterling is going to be gassed unless he subs him or lands one of those knees. He’s going to have a massive energy dump.

Paxi

Wasnt that a slam to the head? Hows sterling still alive?
Ridiculous really. Also took a square one on the chin moments earlier. A mere mortal would be at the pearly gates after that.

Paxi

Petr Yan holy shit he’s got class grappling, how have I been sleeping on that?

Paxi

Yan in full control now but it’s a fight game — you never know,