The MMA thread

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Up there for me with the raw emotion I saw and experienced when Thug Rose won the title again.
It's no coincidence that I got a bit teary-eyed seeing both of their raw emotions. The UFC championship means absolute metric ton to both of these great fighters. They'll easily be crowd favourites for the foreseeable future.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Can't wait. Fight 3, Dustin v Connor!
May end limp but can't wait regardless.
I would bet you right now it will not be limp. almost certainly be a finish

McGregor has only ever had 2 decisions in his career

SirAnderson

It's no coincidence that I got a bit teary-eyed seeing both of their raw emotions. The UFC championship means absolute metric ton to both of these great fighters. They'll easily be crowd favourites for the foreseeable future.
100%. I got my favorite fighters, but Thug Rose was the only champ I got teary eyed for, all the history that came with getting that belt back.

In Moreno's case, it's the build up of how he got himself this shot, and being able to realized his dream.

Reditus

He is emotional

Love this entrance though, it takes me back to Metallica walking out in Slane Castle

SirAnderson

I would bet you right now it will not be limp. almost certainly be a finish

McGregor has only ever had 2 decisions in his career
Limp in the fact that it will not be even, I feel like it will be a one sided affair. So for the side that losses, it will feel like that.
But yeah, for the "neutral", if there are even those, a finish can be expected but just hopefully not in the first minute of the first round. Want to see some suffering and blood. Probably won't get it though.

Reditus

Have to say, for me his stock really fell after the Jan Blachowiz fight. I know he was moving up, and without being too disrespectful to Jan…..but I expected far more from Izzy in that fight, really has made me question him

Reditus

Worst thing about summer time is when it’s bright out when watching ufc

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The most un Italian looking man ever. Looks Polish or Russian.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I root for him, but still feel the cringe at times. As long as he can back up all the shite he says and does, all good for me.
I respect him as a fighter but find him unbearably cringeworthy. That entrance just reminded me of that fact.

Reditus

Vetorri arguing with his team, clearly down in himself and does not like criticism

justboy68

Izzy has great takedown defence against the fence. The way to take him down is with shots from the middle. Vettori finally realised it.