The MMA thread

SirAnderson

I noticed Cruz was mocking DC for the weight cut issues during the Kape fight. DC didn't even replied. It might be serious :lol:.
Yeah definitely got under DCs skin.
Cruz comes off as a bit of a tit for me.
While I don't always like the overkill that comes with Rogan, not sure Cruz brings much.
His like the Jenas of mma for me. :lol:

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Yeah definitely got under DCs skin.
Cruz comes off as a bit of a tit for me.
While I don't always like the overkill that comes with Rogan, not sure Cruz brings much.
His like the Jenas of mma for me. :lol:
Jermaine Jenas? :lol:

Can't say I've had the pleasure. No idea he was a football pundit.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Fair play for hanging on in there I guess?

Next up I want to see Ed Herman face Sam Alvey, surely those guys are related

Reditus

5 finishes in a row. Then I start to watch and it’s 3 decisions

Reditus

Fiziev reminds me of Ragnar Lodbrok.
He does a bit

I’m currently obsessed with Vikings, started watching about 2 months ago and now only 6 episodes to go and all over for me, I will miss that show

George Owen

He does a bit

I’m currently obsessed with Vikings, started watching about 2 months ago and now only 6 episodes to go and all over for me, I will miss that show
He has some of his mannerisms. At the post fight interview I was laughing my ass out imagining he was Ragnar :lol:.

Yeah, Vikings is great. One of my favourites. From the very beginning with its low budget look and all.

Reditus

He has some of his mannerisms. At the post fight interview I was laughing my ass out imagining he was Ragnar :lol:.

Yeah, Vikings is great. One of my favourites. From the very beginning with its low budget look and all.
I live about an hour away from where it is filmed, I checked out the area a couple of weeks ago and apart for a fair few extra CGI houses, Kattegat is just as you see it on the show.

SirAnderson

How can they make me chose between Gane and Ngannou. Love them both.

If Gane does what he just did with Lewis to Ngannou, it will be interesting, but think Ngannou will definitely not just sit back like Lewis did.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Yeah, the kicks and the movement were definitely Jonesesque.

Gane vs Ngannou and Miocic vs Jones would be a great set of fights to make next for that division :drool:

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Is Francis injured? Why was there an interim title fight in the first place? And when do we think we'll see these two fight? Sometime in 2021?

SirAnderson

Is Francis injured? Why was there an interim title fight in the first place? And when do we think we'll see these two fight? Sometime in 2021?
A Dana White special.
Ngannou's team called Dana out as to why an interim figtt so soon, they were ready. They could have had this fight without the need to add the belt really, it's so stupid imo.

Ngannou is definitely ready to go, so I can see it happening this year, but you never know with Dana.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
How can they make me chose between Gane and Ngannou. Love them both.

If Gane does what he just did with Lewis to Ngannou, it will be interesting, but think Ngannou will definitely not just sit back like Lewis did.
I find Gane more interesting, mainly because he isn't a one trick pony.

SirAnderson

I find Gane more interesting, mainly because he isn't a one trick pony.
Same here. I can watch this fight from start to finish again, you can see the methodical work and constantly making Derrick think.
I just love Ngannou for the journey he has had to become champion and finally achieving that dream.

George Owen

A Dana White special.
Ngannou's team called Dana out as to why an interim figtt so soon, they were ready. They could have had this fight without the need to add the belt really, it's so stupid imo.

Ngannou is definitely ready to go, so I can see it happening this year, but you never know with Dana.
So is Gane. Lewis landed like 3 strikes :lol:.

October sounds good to me.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I would have to guess Gane may be favored when they fight. He can neutralize the power by staying out of range and start chipping away at the legs.

George Owen

UFC265 USD $50,000 bonuses.
Fight of the Night: Rafael Fiziev vs. Bobby Green
Performance of the Night: Ciryl Gane, Vicente Luque, Jessica Penne,
and Miles Johns