The MMA thread

SirAnderson

Oh yeah! :lol: :lol: Presumably they can afford to lose it…..hope so anyway….I flipped out the other day losing £40….$315k might be a little harder to live with
Right? Mayweather only put 5 figures on Porier vs McGregor, who was crazy enough to do that?
Crazy stuff. Hopefully it's just feck you money but yeah, that hurts just as hard as Nunes pride right now. :lol:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Her bringing her kid around and stuff made me a bit worried that she wasn't fully checked into this fight and she definitely did not respect Pena.
Pena had her kid with her too. People are just sleeping on Pena. Gave Valentina a good fight and now finished Nunes. She's top tier with a heart of a lioness.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Her bringing her kid around and stuff made me a bit worried that she wasn't fully checked into this fight and she definitely did not respect Pena.
Same. Something about turning up in jeans with the wife and kid made it look a bit like an exhibition

Beans

Supports
Neutral
He’s so much more dangerous than he looks. He’s as skilled as they always said Maia was.

NM

I thought Charles would win.. The likes of Dustin, Conor, Gaethje etc. can't compete with his Jiu Jitsu. I wanted Poirier to win though.

Islam vs him will be interesting.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Charles is awesome. Thats the second fight in a row where he gets his legs wobbling in the first round and then he figures out his opponents and finishes them. Great great champion