The MMA thread

Duafc

Village Lemon
Great performance, you couldn't even say Rinaldi did much wrong. Total technical control.. the thing I've liked about Gregor is he doesn't just look for control and subs but throws viciously to finish. Impressive.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Great performance, you couldn't even say Rinaldi did much wrong. Total technical control.. the thing I've liked about Gregor is he doesn't just look for control and subs but throws viciously to finish. Impressive.
Class performance no doubt, the guy is vicious. Hopefully a ranked opponent next to step it up.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Caught him with the counter hooks just like 2012 too.

Jacare's an animal.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I think that the referee was badly positioned, he was disturbing Jacaré's angle.

George Owen

They will announce Till vs Nelson as main event i guess.

edit. Nelson's father says they wont fight. Till is sick (got the wonderboy fight maybe?).

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Fair fecks to him for being honest. I’m sure they did this with the last London card as well. It’s awful management really and unfair on fans.
I suppose the big question is - why isn't Bisping on the London card when the card doesn't have a main event and its likely Bisping's last UFC fight. Dana has some explaining to do.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
So basically same as 2017. Pretty much shitty cards all year apart from 2/3 super stacked ones.

Oggmonster

I suppose the big question is - why isn't Bisping on the London card when the card doesn't have a main event and its likely Bisping's last UFC fight. Dana has some explaining to do.

I think the problem is him fighting Gastelum. Like we all said he shouldn’t of taken the fight and the UFC definitely shouldn’t of let him. I’d imagine if he didn’t fight then he’d be fighting in London. It was a shocking and dangerous decision, equally it shows the UFC and Dana only care about the cards not the fighters...I’d imagine a lot of fighters won’t show loyalty like they have in the past to him and the ufc now they’ve been bought the fighters are just another number.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Money. The answer is always money.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not a bad main event in fairness. Werdum has helped ufc a few times recently from memory. Must be in their good books for it, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s no1 contender if he wins.
I think hrs taking fights quickly to run out his contact and head over to Bellator. You heard it here first!

George Owen

As expected Shevchenko beating the crap out of Cachoeira.

what a brutal beatdown. Yamasaki waiting for Cachoeira to die to stop the fight :lol:

Last edited:

justboy68

Shevchenko is awesome. Even though this was a showcase fight for her, she should dominate this division, with only Joanna providing a real challenge in the forseeable future.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This division will be a cakewalk for Valentina. She will likely dominate it and become a two division fighter where she's champ at 125 and still fighting for the 135 belt.