The MMA thread

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Anyone from UK buying the card out of interest? It's a shame cos it's a good card but can't justify paying twice personally especially cos of time it's on
I actually just paid a tenner to mmashare for a link that I think was public anyway rather than give BT Sport £20 for it. Mmashare have served me well down the years for free, and BT Sports are avaricious bastards. Was tempted to drop the £20 anyway, but it's infinitely better for us if this PPV shite dies on it's arse. I hope it gets zero buys.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I actually just paid a tenner to mmashare for a link that I think was public anyway rather than give BT Sport £20 for it. Mmashare have served me well down the years for free, and BT Sports are avaricious bastards. Was tempted to drop the £20 anyway, but it's infinitely better for us if this PPV shite dies on it's arse. I hope it gets zero buys.
I’ll never be paying any PPV. There is literally no point when you can get a very good stream.

If there is get together, then; — yeah, it’s cool.

Otherwise, it’s sky, DAZN, BT etc etc. feck that.

Paxi

The UFC bar locator was very useful. Watched the prelims at the hotel, and now watching the PPV at an 810 bowling bar.
I was so close to tagging you. Calling out sos. :)

Not as many posts tonight.

No Love

The GIF that emerges from that Rockhold KO, with him looking like ‘All Alone Bert’ is going to be delicious!

Paxi

Look at that arm though. I don’t know what to think of it..

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Askren is a great villain. Hope he wins, just because I think Masvidal is actually dislikeable, while Askren plays a part.