The MMA thread

Andersons Dietician

Anyone from UK buying the card out of interest? It's a shame cos it's a good card but can't justify paying twice personally especially cos of time it's on
Yeah not a chance I’m double paying for it. I’ll just watch the highlights tomorrow then wave goodbye to BT.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Haven't seen a UFC in a bar in ages but pretty sure some of them do.
I hope so. Here in Charleston only one bar had ESPN+ to watch Copa América. The owner streamed it from his phone to one of the screens.

I'm a bit worried, so hopefully we find one in Myrtle Beach as well.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I hope so. Here in Charleston only one bar had ESPN+ to watch Copa América. The owner streamed it from his phone to one of the screens.

I'm a bit worried, so hopefully we find one in Myrtle Beach as well.
You can always find a creative way to stream it to your laptop if you can't find it in a bar.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I usually find streams on Reddit, not sure if they got the subreddit up anymore, but they share links on the reddit mma discord.

Oggmonster

BT need to learn that they can't screw their customers and get away with it. Feck em.
I hope they'll learn from this but I'd be surprised if they do. The only person I think who would do good numbers on PPV with BT is Conor other than that they won't. They tried the same with a BJS fight I think and that did awful numbers and was on at s decent time.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
We still get it on fox here in Asia so no problems there. I think it's gonna be favorites cleaning up on the main card. Chiesa, rockhold, askren,nunes, jones all to win. Hope i'm wrong though!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I hope they'll learn from this but I'd be surprised if they do. The only person I think who would do good numbers on PPV with BT is Conor other than that they won't. They tried the same with a BJS fight I think and that did awful numbers and was on at s decent time.
Who?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hopefully, this PPV will flop dramatically. I think it will.

I know I’ll be finding myself a good acestream link for this.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

I'd say that type of thing is a regular irritant for fighters.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I'd say that type of thing is a regular irritant for fighters.
Yep. If he hurt that guy in any way, he's be on trouble most likely too. I think Cerrone got in trouble for taking a picture with a fan on a headlock. The guy asked him to do it for the pic then used it as evidence of assault or something along those lines.

Paxi

Gosh I’m pumped for this. Looks to be an excellent card. :drool:

Paxi

High octane fight there between Rencountre and Naurdiev.

Paxi

Naurdiev is just reckless. Could be a decent fighter if he had any fighting IQ.

Paxi

If that was a Royal he’d have been choked out before he tapped. :smirk: