g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The MMA thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This is going to be close. 2-2 each atm.
Keep him on the ground and win this.

He done it!!

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Bit of a borefest but mostly because it was a hugathon but I suppose that’s what happens when you get two guys as good as that at the jits. Surely Lovato has won that.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Thought Mousasi was going to finish him off after the 3rd.

Right I’m away to sleep but can’t wait wake up to see GOAT in action. :drool:

Andersons Dietician

The legend of Artem only grows :lol: Paulie sounded real salty about the judges and rumble posted a rumour that Paulie tried to cheat until the commission caught him in the act by putting a substance on his hands.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!

What the feck!!

Artem not only conquered the sports of MMA and Bare knuckle boxing, but he is also a fecking polyglot?

Just a GOAT doing GOAT stuff...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What's with the sudden fascination with Artem ? He's generally terrible at MMA.
You mean MMA is terrible at accommodating his greatness? I'm sure you meant that... Otherwise, it's treason.

CHOO CHOO Motherfecker!!!

Luke1995

Any predictions about who Conor is going to fight next ?

IMO it's either Khabib or Floyd. He's at the point where it doesn't make sense fighting contenders just for the sake of it. Had the opportunity to fight Cerrone before but didn't go for it.

Maybe Nate Diaz if he beats Pettis but I think showtime wins.

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"

IMO it's either Khabib or Floyd. He's at the point where it doesn't make sense fighting contenders just for the sake of it. Had the opportunity to fight Cerrone before but didn't go for it.

Hopefully Justin Gaethje

Raoul

Admin
Staff

It actually makes a lot of sense for Conor to get an easier fight that he can actually win, since if he loses again, his brand and PPV pull will be seriously damaged going forward.