The MMA thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
She’s definitely the hottest MMA fighter around. Could easily be a ring girl. Her hoop in next level.

kidbob

Michelle waterson, paige vanzant, Veronica macedo and now Valerie are my favourite in the looks department. Fighting wise, im a shevchenko fan :D. Her sister is a looker also :drool:
Olivi hands down the best MMA associated woman. I'm cheating but seeing her comforting JB after the Davidson fight was awesome.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Michelle waterson, paige vanzant, Veronica macedo and now Valerie are my favourite in the looks department. Fighting wise, im a shevchenko fan :D. Her sister is a looker also :drool:
Olivi hands down the best MMA associated woman. I'm cheating but seeing her comforting JB after the Davidson fight was awesome.
Y'all slippin' on Karolina Kowbgjfdbgrhdgfbdgjz. Love her.

kidbob

Y'all slippin' on Karolina Kowbgjfdbgrhdgfbdgjz. Love her.
Oh you got me, how could I forget her? The laid back lean on the cage pre fight was the cutest thing ever. I remember watching her fight Andrade with my girlfriend and just complaining about what they were doing to her putting her in with that absolute animal!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Oh you got me, how could I forget her? The laid back lean on the cage pre fight was the cutest thing ever. I remember watching her fight Andrade with my girlfriend and just complaining about what they were doing to her putting her in with that absolute animal!
Haha I was doing the same.

I also find Alexa Grasso very pleasant on the eye.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Impressed by Holland's defense, when Buckley closes he's holding out his arms to mute punches by taking out some of the force, or pushing out an elbow to take the power of of a shot, don't see that much in MMA. Buckley needs to throw the overhand to get past that I think.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Buckley is built like a young Mike Tyson, but the skillset of Holland was too much.

For a short notice fight though, Buckley shopwed decent cardio. With so much muscle I thought he was gonna last only one round.

Last edited:

George Owen

So awesome.

ps. too bad he missed weight. Lost 20% of his purse + can't win the 50k bonus, that was practically secured.

Last edited:

George Owen

I'm glad Weidman is fighting a guy known for winning decisions and not knocking people out. He gonna lose, but hopefully without losing consciousness this time.

He still my boy!!!

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I'm glad Weidman is fighting a guy known for winning decisions and not knocking people out. He gonna lose, but hopefully without losing consciousness this time.

He still my boy!!!
I am rooting for him too. He lives on Long Island a few minutes away from. I saw him in an ice cream shop once.

George Owen

I am rooting for him too. He lives on Long Island a few minutes away from. I saw him in an ice cream shop once.
Nice. When I visited NYC I wanted to go to their gym for a visit but it was too damm hot. I went to Rockaway beach instead.

Well done Chris, good victory against a decent opponent. I hope they don't put him against any killer next.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Nice. When I visited NYC I wanted to go to their gym for a visit but it was too damm hot. I went to Rockaway beach instead.

Well done Chris, good victory against a decent opponent. I hope they don't put him against any killer next.
Next time you're here go to Long Beach NY instead
good win and confidence boost for his next fight

George Owen

I had no idea what BB's strategy was in the first round. You don't grapple with a submission artist like Oleinik. You knock him out.
In the post-fight press conference he talks about it. :lol:

ps. the UFC seems to have upped their game in terms of deleting twitter vids and shit. cocksuckers.