Santos J

30-27 Carmouche :lol: what a joke

Pretty shit fight but Carmouche did basically 0 damage at all

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
30-27 Carmouche :lol: what a joke

Pretty shit fight but Carmouche did basically 0 damage at all
Yep, terrible fight.

PUtilova lost that because of non existent fight IQ. Kept throwing those half arsed kicks, got taken down every round. pathetic.

Should have won still though, just for the damage.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What time is the Gallagher fight? I want to catch it if I can.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

A litrle bit similar to Stipe knocking out Werdum. No worse moment to eat a shot to the chin than moving forward.
Hopefully people will finally take Santos a bit more seriously now. He should be the number one contender over Smith (DC aside of course). His power could seriously threaten Jones.

George Owen

Hopefully people will finally take Santos a bit more seriously now. He should be the number one contender over Smith (DC aside of course). His power could seriously threaten Jones.
He will flight to Vegas for the title fight next week. I think he is pretty much guaranteed the next shot at the winner.

Dominique Reyes should be next if he can get past Oezdemir. (Corey Anderson is on a nice streak as well, but feck me, what a boring fecker... decision machine)

Paxi

meh, he (Gallagher) fought a tin can.
FFS. I was hoping he'd get knocked the feck out. He even tries to talk with a more Irish accent just to sound like Conor. The guy is pure cringe.

Andersons Dietician

A litrle bit similar to Stipe knocking out Werdum. No worse moment to eat a shot to the chin than moving forward.
Pin point accuracy as well, probably wouldn’t have needed that much power in it. That’s a scary prospect if he has that sort of timing and accuracy with his power. Jaws are going to go flying.

George Owen

Santos knocks Luke's head off.

Unfortunately Jones could probably beat Santos and Smith in one night.
I would still give Rockhold some chances, specially if he fights smart and take it to the ground as soon as possible. His ground N pound is glorious. But is they keep it standing, then yeah, he gets KO'd stiff.

George Owen

Speaking of Rockhold, the guy slipped into Loureda's DMs after her performance last weekend, and got exposed by Masvidal.

The sad thing though, is that Luke will probably gonna be banging that ass sometime soon.

"Yes Baby"

Paxi

Speaking of Rockhold, the guy slipped into Loureda's DMs after her performance last weekend, and got exposed by Masvidal.

The sad thing though, is that Luke will probably gonna be banging that ass sometime soon.

"Yes Baby"
I seen that. She's incredible.

:lol:
Imagine Petr Yan against him, he'd just get fecking mauled like a child.

I'm all for Bellator but from watching it for a while now, apart from one or two guys, there's a clear gulf in class there.

Paxi

rewatching ufc 229, it's clear if anyone is beating Khabib its off their back submitting him.

Edit: at 155

12-6 elbows Conor threw...

Last edited: