The MMA thread

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The funny bit is that if Masvidal missed with the knee and Askern took him down, he would’ve probably lost.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
That's one of the best, most brutal, iconic knockouts you'll ever see.

Punching and mocking a man while he's laying unconscious is also one of the biggest arsehole moves you'll ever see. Scummy behaviour really.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It wasn’t as amazing as McGregor Aldo but close imo.

Paxi

That's one of the best, most brutal, iconic knockouts you'll ever see.

Punching and mocking a man while he's laying unconscious is also one of the biggest arsehole moves you'll ever see. Scummy behaviour really.
He was also like, let’s not ask questions about Ben cause my mamma told me — if you’ve nothing good to say, don’t say nothing at all.

Joe Rogan: why did you go in with a flying knee?

Masvidal: Ben is a bum.

No Love

In fairness to Jorge, he had to make sure the fight was over. He probably knew it landed flush when it connected, but you never know. Askren also looked out in the Lawler fight after the slam/barrage that followed, yet went on to win the fight. In an ideal world, Ben wouldn’t have taken those extras, but I’ve seen a lot worse over the years too.

Paxi

Ben looks like an absolute fecking amateur since joining the UFC.

Paxi

Difference between Khabib and Askren. Khabib is actually very proficient on his feet and has excellent IQ.

I really like Funky and he’s a great wrestler but he’s been fighting bums and now the roosters have come home.

Paxi

Is it me or do women just look way more flat footed?

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Difference between Khabib and Askren. Khabib is actually very proficient on his feet and has excellent IQ.

I really like Funky and he’s a great wrestler but he’s been fighting bums and now the roosters have come home.
In fairness Koreshkov and especially Lima are legit wins for Askren.