The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welbeckham

Probably every player and the guy himself wants him gone and some people are still backing him up ffs

FujiVice

If we had all our players fit, does anyone genuinely think we'd not be 2-0 down? We seem to play the same way whatever the starting 11 is. Only so many times you can blame the players in the squad.

Also ths is fecking Southampton who had 1 win all season! Who on earth would make excuses for this shower so far? He's lost the plot. Still going to be our manager next week, though sadly.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Tactical masterclass from Jose this evening. McTominay/Matic as a pairing in particular is the kind of blue-sky thinking we just don't get enough of in football management.

Anyone else genuinely rooting for S'ton to get a few more?

I felt sorry for Moyes, felt nothing for LVG but I genuinely, hugely loathe Jose Mourinho and what he's done to us.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
@Mockney remember I was called a Cray cray for stating Jose is deliberately indulging in sabototage.

@SirAF feck off. It is worse.

BlueHaze

Home fans should start protesting against the Glazers again this is not okay. We have a manager sabotaging on purpose to try to get a 25m sacking fee due to inept ownership extending his contract just because he was flirting with psg. After all these years I've been following this club this is an all time low.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
Both of them are injured though?

We knew what a feckwit Bailly was in the summer we've seen him stink the place out for 2 years. Get rid of him along with Jones and Rojo.

Woodward is to blame for our centre halves, simple as that.
Mourinho is to blame for not sorting out this situation in the 2.5 years he has been here.

lysglimt

Scout
If I was a Uni
Tactical masterclass from Jose this evening. McTominay/Matic as a pairing in particular is the kind of blue-sky thinking we just don't get enough of in football management.

Anyone else genuinely rooting for S'ton to get a few more?

I felt sorry for Moyes, felt nothing for LVG but I genuinely, hugely loathe Jose Mourinho and what he's done to us.
Agreed - I genuinely hate Mourinho

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I never thought someone would be worse than Moyes or van Gaal, and I still don't want to believe it, but there is really no argument against it at this point. Fecking shite, imagine being worse than Moyes.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
it is sabotage.

The guy wants to be paid.

so pay him off.
Still think he did that at West Ham, and was as shocked as all of us that Ed didn't do anything about it.

Now he's just taking the piss.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Feck off yourself.
You’re a disgrace of a fan tbh. Even now you’re still trying to stick up for this odious toad of a manager. Why not stick up for the interests of the club for once? Fake fan.

van Persie

I can't believe at the time we signed him I actually thought it wasn't that bad of a idea.

Waynenmads

So sack him, get another Manager in, and when Pogba etc get bored of him, they turn more of these performances in and get him sacked too yeah?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You’re a disgrace of a fan tbh. Even now you’re still trying to stick up for this odious toad of a manager. Why not stick up for the interests of the club for once? Fake fan.
Can you guys please stop with the bickering.

You're both good guys so there's no need for this tit-for-tat even if you disagree on the issue.

SirAF

Ageist
You are the disgrace here, I am AGREEING that Mourinho has to go - I was merely disagreeing that it’s worse than Moyes, which is not a stretch.

Then you started. You’ve lost your head here, mate.

SirAF

Ageist
Can you guys please stop with the bickering.

You're both good guys so there's no need for this tit-for-tat even if you disagree on the issue.
I’m not the one bickering here. I am allowed to voice a reasonable disagreement, no? Then the other character went nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.