The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
...and every one of Juventus, Inter, Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Ajax have had more than 40
Quite a difference. I would think the gap has narrowed considerably in the last 10-15 years. Managers have a much shorter life expectancy at clubs in England now compared to historically. A topic for a separate discussion perhaps, as this is going off topic in this thread.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Spending 60m on CBs end only to end up with Mctominay as CB. Special

We need an rvn

I literally couldn't believe that line up when I saw it...I hate reading between the lines but it's almost as if he's playing them because he wants a new CB and is trying to make a point to the board in typical Jose fashion rather than play the strongest team to win the match which we need to win

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can understand the CB issue but we have only two attackers on the pitch.
This man is not for this club.

SirAF

Ageist

Mourinho: “I have only one centre-back. I would like to have Nemanja Vidic, but no Vidic, only Nemanja Matic and he’s a midfield player. Smalling has a pain in his foot so he is not available to play. Eric Bailly has a pain in his back so he is not available to play.” #MUFC

Minimalist

I literally couldn't believe that line up when I saw it...I hate reading between the lines but it's almost as if he's playing them because he wants a new CB and is trying to make a point to the board in typical Jose fashion rather than play the strongest team to win the match which we need to win
No idea why a chairman/CEO would respond to childish behaviour like that though.

Just sack the cnut and get a proper manager in.

RedDevil5

Look at the lineup and tell me with a straight face he deserves more time to fix it. It's comical at this point.

CA1

Both of them are injured though?

We knew what a feckwit Bailly was in the summer we've seen him stink the place out for 2 years. Get rid of him along with Jones and Rojo.

Woodward is to blame for our centre halves, simple as that.

devilish

Both of them are injured though?

We knew what a feckwit Bailly was in the summer we've seen him stink the place out for 2 years. Get rid of him along with Jones and Rojo.

Woodward is to blame for our centre halves, simple as that.
who brought bailly?

devilish

Mourinho: “I have only one centre-back. I would like to have Nemanja Vidic, but no Vidic, only Nemanja Matic and he’s a midfield player. Smalling has a pain in his foot so he is not available to play. Eric Bailly has a pain in his back so he is not available to play.” #MUFC
that's fair enough. I wonder why we still keep the likes of Rojo, Jones and Bailly. They are barely ever available.

Last edited:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It’s not almost at all. It’s exactly what he’s doing, and he’s been doing it all season. He’s literally sabotaging the club.

PepsiCola

At this point, anyone still supporting Mourinho is against the best interest of the club.

Minimalist

Seriously just put Nicky Butt in charge. Lift the spirits a bit (not having a complete tosser as our manager) and look carefully for the ideal manager for next season.

Kapardin

To those saying there's nobody better if we sack Jose, what exactly is he doing better than others? Negative GD, 7th in the league, boring football, being miles behind the Top 5 and losing or drawing with everybody?

Shark

@NotShark
There were actually people trying to justify him benching our attacking talents before the match and they will continue to defend him until our club is no more. But they’re the real fans apparently. The fans that would happily accept two goals deflect of Lukaku’ arse in order to beat Southampton, just they can prove the Jose out brigade wrong. Feck off the lot of you.

ABC of Football

I've had enough of these line ups. He's doing it on purpose. There no chance he's playing the most immobile team iv ever seen, with the intention of winning. The players are just as bad. They can play two yard passes, and anything more then that we lose the ball!! 2-0 vs the worst team in the league.

Mick321

Don't care if we come back and win 10-2, please get this disgusting man out of our club.

Ibrahimorich

How can Rojo be on the bench but McTomminay starts?

What happened to Dalot? He could easily have played
Shaw Rojo Jones Dalot
Herrera Fred Pogba
Lingard Martial Rashford

Instead he picks literally all of the donkeys in the squad and we're losing immediately.

What a surprise. Time to go Jose

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Just out of intrest how many of the 330 voting no are likely Inactive accounts?
Most of them are scousers, City fans or oppos in general.

I find it hard to believe that any true United fan could want Jose to stay on this point.

AndyJ1985

It's all part of the plan. If we go behind before we win it fools the moronic section of our fan base into believing we're turning a corner and heading in the right direction..

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I have only asked that you list the our players Mourinho inherited that were of same quality. If you feel those City players were not of good quality, then it should be quite easy for you to list our equivalent.

But then you obviously cant and try to go off tangent to hide the fact.
What about Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, and Chelsea?

Rolaholic

Yea enough is enough at this point,get this miserable fecker all the way the feck out of my club

He's damaging the club from top to bottom and it's beyond pathetic/embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.