Film The Movies I want to see thread

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
:lol: It looks so stupid that I have to watch it... it could be the Sharknado or horror films

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
I like a rant me.

From memory my problems were

1. Original's protagonist made cardboard villan.

2. Hero sleeps with villan's girl for no reason but bullshit Hollywood plotting.

3. Hero gets villan's girl pregnant cos villan is impotent.

4. Impact of character death made redundant by new character who knows everything he knows.

5. Said new character disappears when needed, then shows up at the end to kill villan in awful, awful c'nuppins rat metaphor ending. Awful in itself (Even the fecking Simpsons ridiculed it) but even worse when compared to IA's "I do" ending. An ending that summerises the entire film and it's motifs in a poignant moment. feck YOU WILLIAM MONAHAN. feck YOU feck YOU feck YOU!!!

6. Said motifs jettisoned from end (and beginning) of movie, because movie contains no motifs.

7. Entire scenes framed identically. Wins Directing Award.

8. Constant reference to "Being Irish" and what that implies. You're American. Deal with it. *quibble not confined to this film alone

9. Ray Winstone's accent.

10. Jack Nicholson's scene chewing over acting.

11. The rest of the film.
Movie Judge's ruling?

Argument nullified by multiple use of non-word "villan"

Tough break :(

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm gonna see this at the cinema purely to laugh at how awkward white people get watching this :lol:

Castia

J.J Abrams released a teaser for his upcoming project called Stranger:

It's all quite mysterious at the moment he's not commented or giving any information out about it.

Zen

J.J Abrams released a teaser for his upcoming project called Stranger:

It's all quite mysterious at the moment he's not commented or giving any information out about it.

Is this just like Cloverfield.....in that it isn't anything to do with him at all except for just slapping his name on it? Because I don't see how he's managed to sneak this in inbetween the Star Treks and Star Wars......