Film The Movies I want to see thread

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I can't believe they have made "White House Down" and "Olympus Has Fallen" at the same time

Big Papi

I ❤ Clucko
Went to see Riddick today, because I was at a loose end and Rotten Tomatoes had it at 78% and it was supposed to hark back to Pitch Black. fecking brutal film....apart from the bit of blondie's titties, which should be the oscar clip. It was soooooooooo shit. Why does God allow bad movies happen to good people?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yes it was made then but never distributed. Kind of like the new horror You're Next. That was made and circling festivals since 2011 but only came out last month...
Funny, we had that conversation about how films come out late in France, but this one had been released in 2010 if I recall correctly! The arty films we get before everyone else :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I remember watching Mr Nobody years ago, don't think I managed to finish it though for some reason.
Yes I have a torrent of that but can't be bothered to watch it... it looks quite boring. I guess the artsy fans may appreciate it? I dunno I'm just a dumb horror and action freak

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Everyone involved in White House Down ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Ha! Who'd have thought you could make two films, at the same time, with a premise that had potential and both would feck it up. I heard Olympus Has Fallen being compared to Die Hard and that Butler was every bit as good as Willis. Now I'm not arguing that Die Hard is The Godfather, but comparing it with this muck was a joke.

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
Ha! Who'd have thought you could make two films, at the same time, with a premise that had potential and both would feck it up. I heard Olympus Has Fallen being compared to Die Hard and that Butler was every bit as good as Willis. Now I'm not arguing that Die Hard is The Godfather, but comparing it with this muck was a joke.
OHF was flawed but watchable; it at least had some sense of peril. WHD felt like it was cobbled together by a committee.

A really really shit committee.