Film The Movies I want to see thread

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
More Hobbit news, Sylvester Mcoy has confirmed he will be playing Radagast the Brown in the Hobbit.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
127 Hours

New one from Danny Boyle based on the true story of climber Aron Ralston who was trapped for five days under a boulder and forced to cut off his own arm to escape.

Supposedly an Oscar baiting performance from James Franco.

The_Red_Hope

First images from Spielberg/Jackson 's Tintin movies came out today.

Quite a bit of fanboy controversy already over the look of the film, with some complaining that it is too 'real' and 'CGI-ey'. You can't really expect a 2D version of the Herge comics because they've already been done. I think it looks decent.

Exclusive: First Full Tintin Pictures

Gambit

and just to piss off Sir Matt for not posting in here, heres the trailer for Your Highness. NSFW due to language.

Gambit

Anthony Hopkins playing an Exorcist.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
:lol: I was going to post in here but didn't feel like searching for the thread...

So, I saw a trailer for the film Your Highness this morning and some screen caps. It looks like it will be similar to the Princess Bride so it seems promising. Did I mention that Natalie Portman and Zooey Deschanel are both in it? And that Natalie is in a thong at some point? Plus it has James Franco and Danny McBride from Eastbound and Down.

Anyone else heard anything about it?

Watch The Hilarious Redband Trailer For 'Your Highness,' Featuring Natalie Portman In A Thong - Starpulse.com

Gambit

Karl Urban in Judge Dredd test shots, hope they sort out the costume for the actual filming. Looks like a kid in adults clothes. Pretty bloody big image, hence the spoiler.

Gambit

Rumours are that there is some unused footage from the dark kight featuring the joker that will make it into the third film.

decorativeed

Wouldn't surprise me. I'd really like to see the stuff that supposedly cost $10m that was cut out of Superman Returns at some point too.