Film The Movies I want to see thread

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Karl Urban is the nw Judge Dredd, and he wo't be taking is Helmet off.

Doogie

Just saw a trailer for Black Swan, looks very interesting.

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis kiss
Vincent Cassell is in it
Directed by Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem for a Dream, The Wrestler etc.)

hungrywing

I'm suprised the film didn't spontaneously combust while filming it.
Funny you should bring this up as a fire broke out on set which the insurance investigators' preliminary reports have attributed to Portman's wooden 'performance'. "A level of dryness between tinder and kindling...extreme fire hazard...even that bastard Lucas could barely afford the coverage" were among the quotes overheard.

Gambit

Does look intertesting. Amildala and Meg making out eh.

Gambit

Looking forward to Tom Hardys first hollywood leading role
The Warrior

About a MMA fighter.
Heres him talking about Mad Max and The Warrior

decorativeed

decorativeed

Been and had a look at the work they were doing for the Cap film in town today. How going to all that trouble and doing all that work can be cheaper than simply filming in New York, I don't know. One of the buildings had a white painted frontage but they have paitned a terracotta colour then a black brick effect over that so it looks like the other buildings in the street. Not sure why they couldn't have sandblasted the white paint off it.

Here are a few pics. I'll go and take some more in a week or two:

hungrywing

Been and had a look at the work they were doing for the Cap film in town today. How going to all that trouble and doing all that work can be cheaper than simply filming in New York, I don't know. One of the buildings had a white painted frontage but they have pained a terracotta colour then painted a black brick effect over that so it looks like the other buildings in the street. Not sure why they couldn't have sandblasted the white paint off it.
On that note, Akiva "Batman and Robin" Goldman and Ron Howard are donning their hard hats in preparation for construction work on Stephen King's Dark Tower.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
The Fighter

New David O Russell (Three Kings) movie based on the life of Micky Ward. Wahlberg is Ward and Bale looks like he's pulled a machinist and gone all method playing his brother. Could be good.

Gambit

Let me in, a English speaking version of Let the right one in. More importantly though it earmarks the return of the once great British production company. Hammer.

Gambit

Theres also a sequel to the Wickerman coming out, a sequel to the Woodward, Lee original made by the same director.

Gambit

More from captain america in Manchester

decorativeed

I've not been able to get down there since I took those pics as I've been busy elsewhere, but I'll try to go in the next couple of days to see what's going on.

decorativeed

It's been taped off for the last few days apparently, but before that, you were free to walk down the street and have a mooch.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Coen Bros version of True Grit. Bridges & Brolin would never look out of place in a Western. Not sure about Damon though.

Great use of Johnny Cash in the trailer.

Saliph

The Social Network. Been looking forward to that one ever since it was announced that Fincher is directing. I'm in love with that man.

Also look forward to The Town and Black Swan.

decorativeed

Looks great. Didn't even know about that. I'll watch anything with Bridges and anything by the Coens so it's great to see them back together.

Also just read that Zack Snyder will direct the new Superman film. Not sure what to expect from it. His films lack a bit of heart but they usually look great. I'd like to see them do a retro style story set in the 40s - the "vintage" parts of Watchmen - particularly the costume designs - looked fantastic.

Longsden_7

Let me in, a English speaking version of Let the right one in. More importantly though it earmarks the return of the once great British production company. Hammer.
The original is one of the greatest films of the past ten years. This looks like another rehashed remake. No thanks.

Gambit

Rys Ifans confirmed as the new Spiderman films villain. Early rumours being he's Curt Connors.

Gambit

Got to admit, after reading reviews and the synopsis this seems like it could be a spectacular film.
Never Let Me Go.