The Mueller Report

DavidDeSchmikes

Its not a surprise people were getting all hyped up expecting bombshells in the report when you had all these well known figures making sensational statements that have proven to be false.

Just two weeks ago, Ex CIA director Brennan was talking about more incitements being imminent. Two days ago, Carl Bernstein and John Dean were on CNN saying more indictments will be announced before the investigation was finished.

Ah yes, John Brennan, a voice of decency and honesty......

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
fair point.

The problem with Corporate media is poor journalism.
There is no accountability.
Politicians come and present talking points.

Clear bias towards chosen candidates.

Does no good for anyone.

My man Denzel says it best.

"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read it, you are misinformed."

ChaddyP

What makes you think this?
I don't feel the same way Pexbo does. I just feel incredibly confused that it's done when there are so much more things In limbo. Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Michael Cowen are still cooperating. The grand jury is still convened, Roger Stone hasn't even started his trial, there are multiple sealed indictments, Jerome Corsi blew up his plee agreement, there are multi people like felix sador, Eric Prince and the entire Saudi links. There is just so much more that I expected to continue. I just find something amiss and wonder why all of this has been farmed out to other justice dept offices .

Edit : how can I forget Bijan Kian. Flynn is to be the star witness in his case. This isn't speculation its matter of fact

Last edited:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Once again, you have not addressed the issues.
Running away will not help.

Based on the matter of Putin and Trump and the points raised, do you believe he is a Russian asset?
It's so weird that you think I have something to run away from. I've already said in this thread, and to you directly, that I think he was involved in some kind of Russian "collusion" and that he, in my opinion, committed obstruction of justice. Unless I frame those statements in the sensationalist and conspiratorial terms you're comfortable with, you refuse to hear them. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about that. You're misunderstanding me because you're choosing not to listen.

I believe Trump trusts Putin more than his intelligence agencies on most things, because he distrusts the intelligence community (he's made no secret of that with years of conspiracy talk), he admires strongmen and Putin repeatedly flattered him. If Trump trusting Putin more than the IC makes him a Russian asset in your mind, then yes. I think the term is ridiculous.

None of this has anything to do with the discussion I started with you. Take a step back and look at it through a different frame.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers

My man Denzel says it best.

"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read it, you are misinformed."
And if you don't read a newspaper you are about £10 a week better off and still not misinformed.
Win/win.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
It's so weird that you think I have something to run away from. I've already said in this thread, and to you directly, that I think he was involved in some kind of Russian "collusion" and that he, in my opinion, committed obstruction of justice. Unless I frame those statements in the sensationalist and conspiratorial terms you're comfortable with, you refuse to hear them. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about that. You're misunderstanding me because you're choosing not to listen.

I believe Trump trusts Putin more than his intelligence agencies on most things, because he distrusts the intelligence community (he's made no secret of that with years of conspiracy talk), he admires strongmen and Putin repeatedly flattered him. If Trump trusting Putin more than the IC makes him a Russian asset in your mind, then yes. I think the term is ridiculous.

None of this has anything to do with the discussion I started with you. Take a step back and look at it through a different frame.
Poor reply.

The only one invested in a Right/Left narrative is you.
You are bending over backwards to give Trump wiggle room.

McCabe,Brennan and others have said they believe he has subordinated the interests of the United States to Russia.
The only matters that are worth speculating about is why.

That is where further investigations come in. Congress will now need to take the baton from Mueller.

In any discussion to have some validity there needs to be honesty.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Here’s hoping that Mueller is dropping some serious Farage/Banks/Assange/Brexit stuff over to Scotland Yard just in the nick of time.

Un4givableB

You're right, Trump is deranged and his supporters and people who defend him are seriously deranged. People who can't see how corrupt he is and can't see through the 10,000 lies he's told are beyond deranged and beyond help.
You're half right, his accusers (the ones who claim he's a Russian spy or controlled by Putin) are just as deranged. Trump and his cronies are just the ugly face of U.S political corruption, in which both parties participate in.

Charlie Foley

This
The corporate Democrats & their corporate media know-it-alls can't acknowledge the fact that they were wrong about the elections.
I think Rachel Maddow was ridiculous during the whole thing-her worst moment was "what if Russia shut off all the power" during the storms a few weeks ago. That said I'm less confident that Kyle Kulinski that there was nothing (I'm just trying to be aware of my own ignorance), I just think it was a more measured argument than the "LMAO I KNEW it was all bullshit, and people said mean things to me for thinking that on Redcafe."

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This
The corporate Democrats & their corporate media know-it-alls can't acknowledge the fact that they were wrong about the elections.
Except they are right. Russian interference in the elections has been widely acknowledged by everyone except the Russians and those beholden to them.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Yeah, it must suck to watch people that actually care about not wanting their President to be a lying, cheating, crooked, demented, lunatic who has used the Presidency to divide the country and make laws that not only just benefit the rich, but also set the country (And world back) immensely. Also the countless shady goings on and moronic appointments and close dealings with dictators and rogue states yet at the same time pissing off every single ally the US ever had.

Trump has made the US a laughing stock throughout the world and has exposed how corrupt the country really is. But yeah.. libruls... something... something... MAGA!
Wanting none of that is a problem. Believing in the investigation was the problem. It was never ever going to produce anything substantial. Trusting in the FBI to bring down the President. Laughable stuff.

The fact that your saying it took Trump to expose US corruption is hilarious given the war crimes alone that you could attribute to previous administrations.

And assuming I’m a MAGA guy...:lol:

Sweet Square

I'm not buying this is the liberal Benghazi narrative is rubbish. The fact is Putin is just way too clever to get caught.

white text

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm not buying this is the liberal Benghazi narrative is rubbish. The fact is Putin is just way too clever to get caught.

white text
He's already been caught by virtue of the fact that Russian activity in the US (as well as about half a dozen other elections around Europe) has been well documented. Whether he admits it is of course not in the cards.

Un4givableB

I think Rachel Maddow was ridiculous during the whole thing-her worst moment was "what if Russia shut off all the power" during the storms a few weeks ago. That said I'm less confident that Kyle Kulinski that there was nothing (I'm just trying to be aware of my own ignorance), I just think it was a more measured argument than the "LMAO I KNEW it was all bullshit, and people said mean things to me for thinking that on Redcafe."
I used to have some respect for Rachel Maddow, now l stick in the same bucket as Hannity & Beck, I'm not sure what's worse either she believes the garbage spews, like Hannity or she's a shameless opportunist like Beck.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Wanting none of that is a problem. Believing in the investigation was the problem. It was never ever going to produce anything substantial. Trusting in the FBI to bring down the President. Laughable stuff.

The fact that your saying it took Trump to expose US corruption is hilarious given the war crimes alone that you could attribute to previous administrations.

And assuming I’m a MAGA guy...:lol:
Another one who’s seen the report. Well go on, fill us in, when did they show it to you?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I used to have some respect for Rachel Maddow, now l stick in the same bucket as Hannity & Beck, I'm not sure what's worse either she believes the garbage spews, like Hannity or she's a shameless opportunist like Beck.
Before the 2016 election I would watch the odd Maddow show every once in a while. She's hard to watch these days though.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Another one who’s seen the report. Well go on, fill us in, when did they show it to you?
I haven’t seen it.

I didn’t need to now or a few months ago to tell you the FBI is not going to bring down the Executive branch.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He's already been caught by virtue of the fact that Russian activity in the US (as well as about half a dozen other elections around Europe) has been well documented. Whether he admits it is of course not in the cards.
It's better optically for Putin to get caught and I'm sure he wanted this stuff to be out there. He doesn't need to admit anything because a) everyone knows he's responsible and b) the magnitude of the disruptions isn't affected negatively by them being out in the open. If anything, it makes these relatively small actions that much more impactful.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Except they are right. Russian interference in the elections has been widely acknowledged by everyone except the Russians and those beholden to them.
Correct.
I'm less interested in the narrative if not for it, Hillary would have won.
She may have.

The point is that Trump and the Republicans know the Russians did it and were happy to have them do so again in 2018.
They are therefore traitors.

Charlie Foley

Before the 2016 election I would watch the odd Maddow show every once in a while. She's hard to watch these days though.
Yeah, she seemed harmless enough back in the day, though never great. Now I think she’s a blight on the Democrats.

Jon Stewart leaves and it all goes to shit :(