The New Kits Thread

decorativeed

One of the articles I read said we're getting an orange third kit, think it said there would be blue on it not black though.

How fitting that we get oranje after Van Gaal joins. :D
We're not getting any third kit, just as we haven't had a new one for the last 6 years. It'll be this season's away kit with the new sponsor.

Also, we would never have an orange away/third kit as it would clash with our normal red, rendering it completely useless. That's why we always wear a change kit against the likes of Blackpool, Wolves, Luton etc

The Neviller

We're not getting any third kit, just as we haven't had a new one for the last 6 years. It'll be this season's away kit with the new sponsor.

Also, we would never have an orange away/third kit as it would clash with our normal red, rendering it completely useless. That's why we always wear a change kit against the likes of Blackpool, Wolves, Luton etc
Surely we'd still have the white away to wear against Wolves etc if our red and orange kits clashed?

Also, we wear red against Wolves anyway

decorativeed

Hope you're right. Black, white or blue are the only away kit colours we should ever have, in my opinion.
And Nike seem to agree. They've used no other colours since they took over. Personally, I think it would be cool to somehow revisit the white and maroon hoops of the 1930 though.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I'm not an employee of 3 or anything but I do think that logo is a rare example of where it suits and even adds to the shirt's aesthetic. Even better if you're the left back.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
If you're still worried about the possibility of that leaked kit being the real deal, might I suggest you have a quick Google of St Mirren's kit for next season. That should cheer you up.

If someone would be so kind as to post it here I'd be very grateful.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

Quite pleased to be honest, not backing down to "lower" offers despite our shitness atm.

Brightonian

Anyone else find this picture odd, they were obviously photographed separately then photoshopped together but their heights look off.

Going by this picture Pique and Busquets are only slightly taller than Messi & Xavi. Why don't they just photograph them together, would that be so difficult?

Nice kit all the same though.
The real problem with the photoshopping there is that the inclination that they've got the players standing on is much steeper than the inclination of the pitch in the photo. It fecks up the perspective. And, as you say, they haven't reduced players' sizes in line with lines of perspective. Iniesta would have to be some kind of giant to be that big if he was actually standing that far behind them on the pitch.

Ruht

Looks like it may actually be pink, blimey! I'd piss myself if I see the Bernabeu all pink in some games next season :lol: The hash tag is very appropriate though, I definitely fear it for what it's worth.

Plugsy

Sleeves are a bit much, aren't they? Not so much trim as bandage. Wrong sponsor doesn't help either, really.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Redo91

vanthaman

Winner
That article says Spain have been told to wear white even though holland are planning to wear blue, makes no sense