The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
OAN didn’t rapidly cut away at all.
That was a slow change to the next story.
Anyway, wtf is wrong with Tulsa?
The graphic is wrong, that’s in Broken Arrow. Even we don’t vouch for Broken Arrow; having to host it there is an insult and rather hilarious.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I get that these people aren't necessarily smart, but surely they're at the very least a little bit clever? Like, how can you not realize how stupid that is going to come off as?
Nah. The quote from that German bloke about the SL 12 fits here too: "Never underestimate the incompetence of people"

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I get that these people aren't necessarily smart, but surely they're at the very least a little bit clever? Like, how can you not realize how stupid that is going to come off as?
They realize their constituents are mentally deficient.

They can play the stupid card & still win.

It’s mostly performance art.

Carolina Red

Staff
Fox News currently complaining about being called racist, saying they’re gonna resist being called racist, while running the headline about Chauvin being found guilty.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Fox News currently complaining about being called racist, saying they’re gonna resist being called racist, while running the headline about Chauvin being found guilty.
I am listening to Fox News live right now for the first time in eons.

They are just a big thick, aren’t they?

Just called Waters an outright grifter. Nah, no racism there.

This woman is quite the treat.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I literally said that out loud when I first saw the pic.
I will think on this in a bit, working on dinner now. Pulled pork, Homemade Mac n cheese with hot sauce and Brussels sprouts with ham. had a bit of a hankering for southern food. Can’t find collards up here anywhere. fecking travesty.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I will think on this in a bit, working on dinner now. Pulled pork, Homemade Mac n cheese with hot sauce and Brussels sprouts with ham. had a bit of a hankering for southern food. Can’t find collards up here anywhere. fecking travesty.
Don’t you miss this too (sorry for the shitty gif)?