The nothing but praise thread.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
That was one hell of a hard earned 3 points. fecking massive win.

Apart from 2 min spells in both halves we dominated and fully deserved that. Even though it was not overly pretty at times we showed fecking big nuts tonight!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
It was a work in progress all right. Well deserved. At 0-0 we weren't poor, Blackburn were just good. The best was being tried out there and all we needed was a bit of magic to put it beyond doubt. Excellent 3 points.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Valencia and Young. :drool:

Blackburn where excellent.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's the spirit/character that we have that is unmatched. There is noone like Fergie in that sense. He makes a group winners.

Lance Uppercut

Blackburn were excellent defensively. Great win for us.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
Special mention to Tony, De Gea, Scholes and Rafael who I thought were brilliant tonight

amolbhatia50k

Btw, I though Twigg's "post match vs" threads were "nothing but praise" threads? :confused:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Why on earth would anyone have nothing but praise for that performance?!? We were very very good tonight, and got our reward with a very hard fought and worthy win.

championo

Top Stalker
The importance of Rio in this game vs Blackburn can not be stated enough. He made us calm at the back.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Why on earth would anyone have nothing but praise for that performance?!? We were very very good tonight, and got our reward with a very hard fought and worthy win.
I am fairly certain a few were moaning, although I was not following the match day thread

Godfather

You always need special moments to break such teams down. They defended very well but Tony V provided. Great win.

Aint gota Kalou

Literally everyone did their jobs perfectly. No individuals stood out, everyone played their part.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Blackburn were excellent defensively. Great win for us.
Yep... they were excellent at the back, and were very effective on the counter as well and from set plays. They're game plan was working a treat... until they were outdone by two moments of real quality.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Valencia was the man but De Gea, Rio, Evans and Young deserve honourables.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Good performance and great tactics. Wore them down/passed them to death and then introduced some quicker/technically better players.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Great intensity after the 70min. Pity we've waited that long and it could've been too late if it wasn't for Valencia's ridiculously amazing goal but feck it. Colossal win this. Hope it's killing City inside watching us win tight games.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Take a bow Antonio Valencia.
Take a bow David De Gea
Take a bow Ashley young.

73% possession in a potential banana skin may not mean total domination but it was a massive factor in why we won today.

Away fans take a fecking bow as well. Immense as always.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Indeed, but there were plenty who thought Sir Alex fecked up with the system (shocker) and we were unimpressive. High standards or just simple nerves getting in the way because we were really dominant, if Chicharito had've gotten that goal we would've gotten 3 or 4 I reckon. Funny how nerves taint things like that though; ask your average Blackburn fan what they thought at half-time and they'd have said a goal was inevitable and there looked no way back, while the average fan on here was saying there was plenty of nice play in front of the defence but we weren't threatening.

Great stuff all round really, thoroughly enjoyed it throughout.

amolbhatia50k

We're so lucky to have a manager who knows how to manage people better than anyone. We're almost always mentally spot on. Players unsettle the group and they're out. Nothing/noone is bigger than the team. Unlike..

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Indeed, but there were plenty who thought Sir Alex fecked up with the system (shocker) and we were unimpressive. High standards or just simple nerves getting in the way because we were really dominant, if Chicharito had've gotten that goal we would've gotten 3 or 4 I reckon. Funny how nerves taint things like that though; ask your average Blackburn fan what they thought at half-time and they'd have said a goal was inevitable and there looked no way back, while the average fan on here was saying there was plenty of nice play in front of the defence but we weren't threatening.

Great stuff all round really, thoroughly enjoyed it throughout.
Well said.

I also just think that a lot of people, unfortunately, seem to think that if we're not automatically winning a game by half time, we must be playing shit... regardless of how the game is actually being played out.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
The match day thread was full of moaners and whingers. I was watching us play well against a team that defended deep and were organized but the moaners were out in force.

Thought we wore them down and were patient and relentless. We cant win every game 5-0 and some fans start whining if we arent 2-0 up after 10 minutes.

I am fairly certain a few were moaning, although I was not following the match day thread

Sw33t

If United and City match results/points over next four games, Utd would retain title by winning at the Etihad on April 30.

Oh my, that's the things dreams are made of.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The best thing about tonight's match is it gives the ABU bitters nothing. Webb was a homer, Blackburn played out of their skins and we STILL won. Beautiful.