Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Roux

Every member of The Shield is absolute gold - best thing to happen in wrestling in years!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Bits of Shield v Evolution were alright. Ending was predictable.

Cena Wyatt was poor. The idea that Cena couldn't jump down from the cage because yer man (name escapes me at the moment) had a chair below is ridiculous never mind his inability to walk out the door in the dark.

Bryan Kane was uneventful.

The rest was shit. (Apart from WeeLC)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Bits of Shield v Evolution were alright. Ending was predictable.

Cena Wyatt was poor. The idea that Cena couldn't jump down from the cage because yer man (name escapes me at the moment) had a chair below is ridiculous never mind his inability to walk out the door in the dark.

Bryan Kane was uneventful.

The rest was shit. (Apart from WeeLC)
But its pretty much a given in any cage match. At some point a heel will stop a face climbing down by just being there.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Exactly "it's a given". In other words boring and predictable. I'd have liked to have seen the story develop to Cena having two mates come to the ring with him too every time he faced Wyatt only for them to double cross him last night and help the Wyatts. At least that'd make things interesting.

Minkaro

20 man battle royal for the US title on RAW tonight. Which I imagine will be Ambrose + 19 heels.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
20 man battle royal for the US title on RAW tonight. Which I imagine will be Ambrose + 19 heels.
Please refer to him by his full name, Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Cage matches are shit now anyway. Completely fecking pointless when you can open the door or win by pinfall.
Indeed, Hell in a Cell makes more sense if the whole point is keeping people out. Allows more room to work. Cage matches are quite limiting too in regards to what they can do.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Pointless match for a pointless title. Cesaro or Rusev winning it would be the best scenarios.
Nah, Cesaro getting it is the same situation as Ambrose having it. Lower midcard title with an upper mid card guy. It could work with the Rusev gimmick actually.

Hope you're all on the Exotic Express tonight though lads, Adam Rose debut.

MoneyMay

From Mick Foley's Twitter:
I hope @WWE treads VERY carefully with this @WWEDanielBryan situation. Feels eerily similar to the story that derailed @ZackRyder's career.
And this is from Foley's Facebook:
BE CAREFUL, BE VERY CAREFUL

Whether Daniel Bryan -WWE Universe knows it or not, NOW is the time that the fiercest fighting takes place for a WWE champion -and it has nothing to do with the action in the ring. Now is the time to step up and shoot down horrible ideas that can derail even the most promising of ideas. I used to joke that Daniel was the exception to the rule that every top guy in WWE has been percieved at one time or another as a pain in the neck -largely for their willingness to step up and call the creative team out on bad ideas when they see them. That thing I saw tonight -that thing with Daniel and Brie Bella -WWE Universe and the car? That was a bad idea -one that never should have seen the light of day.

I have said on several occasions that I used up my ammo when it came to complaining about WWE storylines when I went to bat for the #YesMovement in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble. I'm going to do my very best to do just that. But I'll first ask everyone involved -Daniel, Brie, Hunter, Steph, Vince, etc., to take a good look at the nearly identical storyline that ran Zack Ryder's promising career off the rails...and do everything they can to avoid that same horrible stretch of track.
Sorry, Brie, but you're a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, incompetent actor.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
This Bryan stuff from Raw sounds like complete shit...

Why is it so impossible for the WWE to fully get behind/book strongly any champion that isn't John Cena? As the podcast I listen to said, imagine Stone Cold or The Rock doing anything that Bryan did on RAW...