g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The Reality Draft: Main Thread (Finals)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Well to be fair you should be mad on the one who nominated him not the one who got him :confused:
I'm not mad at you, or anyone for that matter, just like a good moan every now annd then.

He's no Crespo, but he can definitely score. I'lll take another River Plate former striker David Trezegol
I would have taken Völler myself.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Wellwellwell. Boris, eh? Don't like being up against Robbo, but them's the breaks.

Should be a good match, though. When does the action commence, Edgar?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Hmmm... Aldo. OK. Battle of the DoF victims.

@Aldo I could do Monday to Tuesday or a late start on Wednesday. Thursday's fine too.

Annahnomoss

@Annahnomoss , what time will suit you, mate?
I hardly have anything in my schedule. It is so empty I've started writing down random events so if anybody reads it they think I have a life. My happiest moment is when I forget for a moment that I did it. When do you have free time for the game?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Today or Sunday?
Today is impossible, I'm afraid. Sunday should be possible - as long as it's not too early. I won't get any prep work done until early afternoon - but if you're alright with late afternoon/early evening, say, then I'll be ready.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
To avoid delays, please send me your team sheet and strategy anytime from now. DO NOT wait till the start time.

Last few drafts have been dragged down by delays and we need to make sure we don't go that route again.

Send them to me at the earliest

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Saturday, 20SEP14
?

Sunday, 21SEP14
BorisDeLeFora vs Chesterlestreet

Monday, 22Sep2014
antohan vs Aldo
The Red Viper vs Annahnomoss

TBC
@Raees vs @Stobzilla
@VivaJanuzaj vs @crappycraperson
@MJJ (Theon) vs @Skizzo
@harms vs @Joga Bonito
@ctp vs @Jayvin

What time do you guys have? Would appreciate if we could wrap this up by Friday latest!

Would appreciate if we all could stick to ShareMyTactics for formations. Not perfect, but gives a bit of uniformity. First listed gets keeper at top.

Moby

Dick
I don't mind doing tomorrow if @antohan has time. Monday is perfectly fine as well, just that hate waiting for my game to be kicked off and if others want the Monday slot.

@Edgar Allan Pillow maybe you can try out the format Chester proposed a while back, that is having both formation graphics side by side instead of one over another. The fact that you can see both without scrolling certainly makes it easier and removes the whole GK on top/bottom restriction.