The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Can only see Khan winning if he exacerbates Kells eye injury. He's always been susceptible to counter hooks and Kell is too good of a boxer to not land eventually. Of course he might be over the hill himself. I DUNNO!

RedDevilRoshi

I’m backing Brook to win this but won’t be surprised if he doesn’t. Could go either way. If these fighters were still in their prime, I’d hands down back Khan to win it but I feel he’s declined much more than Brook has.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Why am I getting hyped for this? I know it going to be a shitshow….but I just can’t help myself :lol:

Santos J

There's cans and then there's MJ Hall.. I know boxing is a joke at the best of times but this is ridiculous :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cavani’s at the fight. Dicky tummy recovered in time, I guess

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There's cans and then there's MJ Hall.. I know boxing is a joke at the best of times but this is ridiculous :lol:
He had something like 2 wins 72 losses?

There are pro wrestling jobbers with better records ffs :lol:

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Sad that Khan/Brook gets more attention than some truly intriguing fights.
For what it's worth Khan will win by stoppage

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Another bloke who looks like a plumber.

These promoters just don't give a single solitary feck, do they?

Kazi

Another bloke who looks like a plumber.

These promoters just don't give a single solitary feck, do they?
Nope :D

Tbh, Boxxer's biggest star (that they solely promote) is Hughie Fury so they don't exactly have a deep list of talent to put on the undercard

TheLiverBird

A
Two over the hill assholes desperately trying to stay relevant
or just seeking a retirement pay off

Khan banks £5 million tonight minimum

Brook £3 million minimum

who ever wins gets bonuses and sky box office takings on top which will no doubt double their minimum

this isn’t a staying relevant match, it’s a real grudge match that has a good pay out at their ages for retirement with a possibility for a further pay out in a re match

it’s all about the money, can’t blame them

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I was saying to my Dad that this guy looks like he's just come from the pub. It's not a million miles away from the truth.

Kazi

Could also be a nicely figured out draw with them making even more money in the rematch (probably in Saudi)

youngrell

I know the fight is was passed it’s sell by date, but at least both guys are passed it and should still be on a fairly even footing.

All it takes usually for a good fight is a competitive match up, unless one of them is further gone than we think it should be pretty good.

IWat

More I think, the more I am going Khan. When you look at their individual records and the quality they've faced, this is a heavy mismatch in favour of Khan. But how much does Brook's record suffer because Eddie had him fighting (relative) bums for most of his prime.. I guess we'll find out to an extent.