The RedCafe Boxing Thread

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Fury has far too much in his locker for Whyte.

Is the unification ever going to actually happen? Fury says he's retiring after this but its all bullshit hes just playing mind games imo.

Maybe he fights Big John Fury in the car park while waiting for the Usyk/AJ fight to happen?

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Fury has far too much in his locker for Whyte.

Is the unification ever going to actually happen? Fury says he's retiring after this but its all bullshit hes just playing mind games imo.

Maybe he fights Big John Fury in the car park while waiting for the Usyk/AJ fight to happen?
If I was AJ I would have stepped aside for £ and let Fury fight Usyk. Then fight the winner.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
If I was AJ I would have stepped aside for £ and let Fury fight Usyk. Then fight the winner.
Same. Theres every chance that AJ doesn’t avenge his loss vs Usyk, then he’s finished imo

Sit back take the millions and wait to fight the winner and possibly take all the belts (not that theres much chance of him beating TF)

LDUred

That was a great but he's just been so inactive. Outside of klitschko and Wilder (who's pretty flawed), his record is bang average. Not many top 10 names, at all.
Chisora, Cunningham, Johnson, Hammer aren't fights that have 'aged' well, but at the time they had decent records and were fresher and more dangerous. They're opponents who crop up on the records of Klitschko, Povetkin, etc and who look shit now because they're well past their sell-by-date.

Haye is a fight that should've been made. Fury vs Haye would have been an absolute classic.

Last edited:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
This ringwalk is a complete joke, it’s been about 10 minutes and we haven’t seen the fecker. I wanted Whyte to win beforehand but I do even more now

Dan_F

This is going to be massively one sided. I’ve been waiting years to see Tyson get sparked (and not get up) but this won’t be it.

Dan_F

American Pie and then Juicy.

Fury would absolutely kill it if he ever wanted to become a wedding DJ.
And king’s of Leon :lol:

Just waiting for the killers and we can all go home then.

Pickle85

This is going to be massively one sided. I’ve been waiting years to see Tyson get sparked (and not get up) but this won’t be it.
Yep, would love him to get flattened but no chance. Fury looks relaxed and focused. Dill looks nervy.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Honestly it's worse than wrestling in terms of self-hype.

But yes it is working. I'm looking forward to this!

padr81

Supports
Man City
Two day ring walk, I'll be surprised if Whyte doesn't have hypothermia by now