The RedCafe Boxing Thread

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fury’s probably had tougher sparring rounds.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm no fan of boxing and havent watched it in years but is this it?

This is just like 2 drunken old men stumbling around.

Dan_F

Boxing is so frustrating. I don’t understand why the WBC even sanctioned this. It’s embarrassing.

cyberman

Bunce it’s either pull him out or not. You can criticise the corner for not doing so

the_cliff

I refused to watch this.

Judging by the comments it's gone how everyone expected. Looks like I didn't miss much.

I used to love the heavyweight division. Now it's a bunch of money making scoundrels that care more about their pockets and record than leaving a lasting legacy.

Balljy

Chisora showing a lot of heart and courage but this is just cruelty. Tyson has been toying with him since R1.
If Fury is holding off on the knockout as he's appeared to that's not necessarily a good thing either just beating him up instead for 10 rounds. More risk to Chisora's health

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Embarrassing from everyone involved. Everytime you think boxing is on the up again we have a bunch of disgraceful situations to bring us back down to earth.

Dan_F

Fury suggesting he hurt his hand then right? That’ll mean six months healing and a warm up fight against Whyte I reckon :lol:

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Let's see if Fury does fight Usyk next or if he somehow finds a reason not to. He has a bang average resume.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm a huge Fury fan as a fighter but I'm tired of the circus. I'd love Usyk to beat him.

Joyce getting in the ring too!!! Triple threat :lol:

Dan_F

God, I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to see a fighter lose as much as Fury. Everything is so fake.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Chisora got a fat paycheck from his mate TF to be punched like a potato sack just another time, but we all know who was missing tonight and is at fault in first instance, right?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This is exactly what it felt like :lol:
Was awful, the champion wins the easy match and then the new contender comes out in the post credit scene.

But wait theres two oooh.

Fury spent too much time with Vince McMahon.

Should have been AJ tonight, Fury a walking marketing machine who I hope Usyk batters.

RedDevilRoshi

Pretty much went the way everyone expected it to go.

No Fury singsong with the crowd at the end.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Fury is a detestable prick and will be looked back on for being the clown who never fulfilled his potential