Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Do we want to mess about with the rules? Wouldn't that basically make the seasons before a bit redundant? I'd be in favour of keeping as is. But I bow to the majority.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Bolton Wanderers and Manchester United have reached an agreement over the transfer of Welsh international Ben Davies. He will be missed and all at the club wish him the best for the future.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves

More on Geis...
This will haunt me forever :(

Was just with the Kane problem about the SM monitoring but that's sorted now I think...
It is possible that if it is a multi transfer deal, others can get screwed over still. I'd think turning that off is reasonable as majority of us are sensible anyways. Other than that, wouldn't change a thing.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

It is possible that if it is a multi transfer deal, others can get screwed over still. I'd think turning that off is reasonable as majority of us are sensible anyways. Other than that, wouldn't change a thing.
What about Danilo Pantic you sell him and he gets a rise and sold to chelsea.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:lol:

It's either Roma, Schalke or Dortmund by the sounds of it. He'll go to Dortmund assuming they aren't stingy arseholes and pay the extra 2m euros.

Baba, Arnold, Bittencourt and Geis have been mentioned on BL_Latest today. Going to be a long summer for my Forest crew.

Big Andy

Bloke
Confidence is high at Stoke following last nights Friendly destruction of Charlton Athletic.

Manager Biggus Andius, during his post match interview, stated his thoughts about the coming season...

"Nobody expects Stoke City to challenge for the title, not me, not the fans, and certainly not the chairman, who only expects me to stay up this year. However I have grand plans for this side, and I'm aiming higher than that. We need to be building a legacy here, and we need to be in Europe to do that. I'll strive to get us into the top 4, but against the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, we have a tough group to break into, and I'm not sure we have the squad, or the money, to break into that group this season.

Once we get into the season, we'll know more about the squad, and how our finances stack up in terms of making money each week, and we'll go from there..."

"It's a very exciting place to be at the moment, and the fans, although mostly spastics and hooligans, are behind me 100%"

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
What about Danilo Pantic you sell him and he gets a rise and sold to chelsea.
Pantic to Chelsea isn't done anyways. If anything he would be farmed out again. Zivkovic is my pick from Partizan anyways

Geis is worse as I signed him when he was a 77 and sold him just before he started to get his first of many rises

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Pantic to Chelsea isn't done anyways. If anything he would be farmed out again. Zivkovic is my pick from Partizan anyways

Geis is worse as I signed him when he was a 77 and sold him just before he started to get his first of many rises
When his inevitable move to Dortmund happens it wouldn't shock me if he then got his + 1 to 89 as well. So prepare yourself for more buttache. If it makes you feel any better I sold Fekir for 1m.

Varun

Staff
When his inevitable move to Dortmund happens it wouldn't shock me if he then got his + 1 to 89 as well. So prepare yourself for more buttache. If it makes you feel any better I sold Fekir for 1m.
I remember seeing your bid for him, had heard good things but was busy and decided to check him out later and make a call.

Then I forgot :mad:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I remember seeing your bid for him, had heard good things but was busy and decided to check him out later and make a call.

Then I forgot :mad:
He's only increased by 3 since I signed him which isn't a huge rise tbh. But I think once he gets to Dortmund he should begin to rise pretty quickly to 91. He's an awesome player and would be first choice easily for them. They're in desperate need to repair their DM players.

Varun

Staff
He's only increased by 3 since I signed him which isn't a huge rise tbh. But I think once he gets to Dortmund he should begin to rise pretty quickly to 91. He's an awesome player and would be first choice easily for them. They're in desperate need to repair their DM players.
That's what I am referring to. Long term, not in terms of making money.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Dortmund will get him for a steal. Then he will attract Bayern in 2-3 seasons. Only way is up.

I've not watched much of Fekir I must admit

Varun

Staff
Dinamo Bucharest have made the 1st move for their star dorin rotariu. Their manager has been quoted saying "we'd love him back, this is where he belongs."

Rotariu has told espn, "I want to return home to my family and play for my boyhood club".

Sky reports having called Arsenal manager Varun for his comments and that his only words were "we'll sell him to the highest bidder".

Varun

Staff
Manchester United jump into the race with a bid LOWER than the AI. Exciting stuff!!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Anybody interested in Coentrao? I have received AI offer and can consider selling. If someone wants him, ideally I will prefer to trade with a D(C) or D(RC) who is at least 89.

Varun

Staff
I'll see what I can do.

Anyway, in other news I'm not looking to bring in any more players from managed clubs before the new season starts. I'm happy with the players I've got.
Did you turn the SMFA monitoring off?