Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Great season for Chelsea so far with the grand total of 0 points so far and my next 2 games are Newcastle and arsenal
Ouch, not a great run of fixtures. 10 goals conceded in first three games! You'll have to do something about that

and the number of times it said Cech was stranded but Griezmann ended up missing :mad:

JB7

In another gameworld tonight my team had 52 shots with 28 on targets, while the other team had 6 shots on target; I lost 4-2. I swear this game hates me.

Varun

Staff
I had forgotten about the games completely till I saw the thread bumped.

Won in both the leagues. I love my Fulham team in the other league. Sucks that the league is messed up.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
Another narrow defeat away! My schedule gets a bit better now so hopefully will pick up a few more points!

Big Andy

Bloke
Finally got some points on the board...

Maybe this project will take a bit more work than I originally thought...almost every team has at least 2 or 3 top rated players...which makes a big difference again your standard 90 rated players...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Mensah was one player I never wanted to sell, just the stupid FFP limit thing meant I had to make some tough decisions. Glad it seems I've got him back though.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Closer to 150M but it doesn't matter. What your chairman allows you to bid depends on how you are stocked in that position so its a bit odd I was allowed to bid that much. Not complaining though.
It's crazy how high your chairman allows. I don't understand either given the strength your squads rating. :lol:

Varun

Staff
Closer to 150M but it doesn't matter. What your chairman allows you to bid depends on how you are stocked in that position so its a bit odd I was allowed to bid that much. Not complaining though.
Yeah and your squad is the highest by far. Makes no sense.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I think it's more to do with how much you have in the bank, it's the only real way I can make sense of some of the deals that I have been beaten on.